[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

U can check my char as well. https://pobb.in/To0iEcJHBT69

Im okay in early red maps, but i feel i rly rly lack damage vs big unique or really tough rares sometimes.

I got onslaught movementspeed boots. My weapon is pretty god. Currently i dont see how this build can scale damage
"
Gizdalord wrote:

Im okay in early red maps, but i feel i rly rly lack damage vs big unique or really tough rares sometimes.

I got onslaught movementspeed boots. My weapon is pretty god. Currently i dont see how this build can scale damage

Improve weapon, most important item on melee (redeemer influenced Fleshripper only for this build). Work towards corrupted and double corrupted rares/uniques that offer huge damage boosts (frenzy charges/atk spd/etc) while maintaining resistances. Get influenced rares that offer things like curses on crit and crit chance and crit multi (crit multi is our major damage scaler along with weapon). You have a lot to improve though your character is in a good starting place for sure (better than mine so far). You can use Loreweave or Replica Loreweave and many other uniques to hugely boost damage. Herald rings are a major damage gain. Watchers eyes. So many options. Just play with your current character in PoB and adjust to your needs. Awakened gems as well. Even further than that there are double influenced rares. Such as creating boots with Fortify, Onslaught, Tailwind and more. For every slot.

Hope that gives you something to work towards and sorry I do not have the gear I'd like to show off when I get richer and finish this guide to help the end game players faster.

Also, always compare yourself to this list of other Ice Crash Juggernauts. More adding themselves daily. I'll be up there by tomorrow hopefully.
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers?class=Juggernaut&skills=Ice+Crash
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 30, 2024, 11:23:41 PM
"
Gizdalord wrote:

From what i see you will need 6 link cold penetration, as our build lacks cold penetration, you feel your dmg lack at rares at unique is mostly due to them having cold res. Either you use the amulet or u have to use cold penetration gem, and to add on you are not using frostbite to reduce their cold res. U can anniont whisper of doom then u can keep both curses on. Thats why i love poe, so many options to do our build.
HeroEvermore, other than using pandemonious amulet, what kind of amulet do you recommend for bis?
What’s the best way of crafting a flesh ripper? If you have the time maybe how to craft a beginner map friendly axe, then intermediate axe, finally a big boy shaper slapper for them big bosses
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

This item can help you all with leech for 1c. Wurm's Molt Leather Belt

We have 100% convertion to cold on Ice Crash, Phys attack leech is useless for us.
"
MisterCatnip wrote:
What’s the best way of crafting a flesh ripper? If you have the time maybe how to craft a beginner map friendly axe, then intermediate axe, finally a big boy shaper slapper for them big bosses

It's not the only way, but an easy way to get started with little atlas investment is to beeline for harvest (or just buy yellow juice a bit at a time, which is pretty painless if you're in trade this league) and as high an ilvl fleshripper as you can find/afford. I think 83 is ideal for rolling the main stats, but if you're trading for it, don't bankrupt yourself too early.

Anyway, the method is to harvest craft with the "Reforge rare including physical modifier" for 50 yellow until you can get a nice p.dps going; and when you're happy with it, slam a Redeemer's Exalt. An ideal spread would probably be % phys, added phys, aspd and a crit stat; but if you're just starting out 2 or 3 out of 4 ain't bad if the rolls are good, and there's still plenty of other usable stats. The trick is to make sure you don't keep a roll with 3 prefixes, you want one open. If you get a 3 suffix keeper, you can be sure the Redeemer's Exalt will roll a prefix, which has a tastier upper outcome with stuff like up to 30% of phys gained as extra cold damage. 2 suffixes works fine too, just craft another suffix on it and you get the same restriction on the slam.

If everything is going fine at that point, craft something on it if you haven't already; but if you get a lame outcome after the Redeemer's Exalt you'd have to go back to reforging with yellow juice, and just trying to get lucky with more crafting restricting and plain exalts.
What atlas strats would you suggest? I'm on yearly reds and don't really have much problems mapping with occassional one shots or me being too lazy to move. I don't even have a 6L or a good flesh axe.

I'm currently investing into heist, dropped ritual as it is too rippy. Thinking what else to invest into? Harvest for axe crafting? What do we want to run ideally on atlas
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
PoB level 53 with mana and life leech node. Highly suggest going this method early on.
https://pobb.in/iJuPVo_X6-Dw

I rolled a new char following this. Things changed like night and day. I tweaked a little for a bit more utility, by taking the other mana leech nodes instead of the endurance charges ones, and the ll and atk speed on the right of the 2 hander mastery cluster.

It helped a lot to take the accuracy rating ascendance, i underestimated how important it was
Last edited by Caern86 on Jul 31, 2024, 8:09:59 AM
I got to white maps yesterday (couldnt play this weekend properly), heck i died at least a 100 times before since I didn't know much about the build itself, but after some changes (after the new lvl 53 pob) it got quite good, right know i got an 6L so that i cant at least get the feel for the build, i am at work right know but probably later i will try getting my res up (too much one shot that i can't even finish the map right), if someone can see my char and offer some tip or help, I'll very much appreciate, (i have a kaom roots ready when i get lvl69) (finished act10 with a 4L too at lvl 66)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info