[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

"
Yerzyk wrote:
"
HeroEvermore wrote:

This item can help you all with leech for 1c. Wurm's Molt Leather Belt

We have 100% convertion to cold on Ice Crash, Phys attack leech is useless for us.

Bro this is what i mean by its been 4 years lol. You are correct. Man I must have been a zombie yesterday lol. I will fix this information right now. Thank you
WE NEED ATTACK DAMAGE OR COLD DAMAGE LEECHED AS LIFE MODS. I AM SORRY FOR POSTING A BELT THAT IS USELESS. I was grinding hard and my brain fried itself. It's a new day and refreshed. Funny cause even with it on I was playing it fine lol.

Here is a helpful list of cold damage leech modifiers and what influences have them. I think there is a belt and helm that have these mods but right now im half awake. Will update with better info soon.

https://poedb.tw/us/Leech#Acronym_Acronym-1

Doryani's Invitation Heavy Belt
+(25–35) to Strength
(20–30)% increased Cold Damage
+(300–350) to Armour
+(30–35)% to Fire Resistance
+(30–35)% to Lightning Resistance
0.6% of Cold Damage Leeched as Life
(20–30)% chance to Freeze during any Flask Effect

This item would be the easiest leech for us. Cold version of the belt.

Ok just got one for 3c.

Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 31, 2024, 11:50:32 AM
Hey crew, where do we generate power charges from?

I've got 8 endurance charges now with some corrupted Kaom's Roots, that is really nice.

I believe we get Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage, that makes sense to me - and later game corruptions can get us +1 to max Frenzy charges too.

But I can't seem to find the Power charges! I'm probably being blind. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
"
Hey crew, where do we generate power charges from?

I've got 8 endurance charges now with some corrupted Kaom's Roots, that is really nice.

I believe we get Frenzy Charges from Blood Rage, that makes sense to me - and later game corruptions can get us +1 to max Frenzy charges too.

But I can't seem to find the Power charges! I'm probably being blind. Any help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!

Assassins mark on Oskarms gives power charges and more.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jul 31, 2024, 1:03:59 PM
Cheers, hadn't noticed that was an effect from Assassin's Mark!

So does that mean we wouldn't necessarily have 4 power charges up against a boss, but we would get them as we are roaming about and mapping for a nice boost to DPS and crit chance.

I just noticed that when we had 4 power charges up in POB, it's a 20% crit chance increase which I was wondering if we could permanently sustain!

Either way picked up these gloves early today and have been loving it so far.

Honestly kudos on the build my man. This ability kicks ass. The screen just explodes and I laugh every time
Things that stand out straight away to me for Power Charges are the 'Overcharge' node on the passive tree directly above our +1 Endurance Charges

Disciple of the Forbidden, a node at the very top of the tree,
- Gives +1 min power charges, 8% damage per power charge, 8% chance to grant one on kill

- Only needs 3 black oils to annoint - that could be a really good budget annointment for sustaining one power charge early on? and then getting a way of getting it per kill on all the trash mobs in maps (will play with it for now, don't have the currency for a Pandemonius yet and whispers of doom!)

"
Dirikr wrote:
"
Gizdalord wrote:
U can check my char as well. https://pobb.in/To0iEcJHBT69

Im okay in early red maps, but i feel i rly rly lack damage vs big unique or really tough rares sometimes.

I got onslaught movementspeed boots. My weapon is pretty god. Currently i dont see how this build can scale damage

From what i see you will need 6 link cold penetration, as our build lacks cold penetration, you feel your dmg lack at rares at unique is mostly due to them having cold res. Either you use the amulet or u have to use cold penetration gem, and to add on you are not using frostbite to reduce their cold res. U can anniont whisper of doom then u can keep both curses on. Thats why i love poe, so many options to do our build.

Cheers.

I do use frostbite it is on warmagecry that applies it!
I'll swap conc for cold pen, and also i have an open prefix on the weapon and i will slam it with the specified conqueror exalt and hope for the best :)
Holy shit. I hit cold damage+cold pen XD!!!!!!
From just a real quick test with 'Disciple of the Forbidden' annointed (I gotta go for a bit now)

- Always got 1 power charge
- Blow up any rare enemy with Assassin's Mark etc, I seemed to be getting to 2-3 and sustaining this for the rest of the map

This took my budget geared character's crit chance waaaaay up straight away for the entire map, so could be something worth looking into more!

It's literally so cheap to annoint as well, like 6c max (I got 3 black oils near instantly from Faustus' currency exchange for 2c per)
Last edited by Famuel on Jul 31, 2024, 1:43:34 PM
"
From just a real quick test with 'Disciple of the Forbidden' annointed (I gotta go for a bit now)

- Always got 1 power charge
- Blow up any rare enemy with Assassin's Mark etc, I seemed to be getting to 2-3 and sustaining this for the rest of the map

This took my budget geared character's crit chance waaaaay up straight away for the entire map, so could be something worth looking into more!

It's literally so cheap to annoint as well, like 6c max (I got 3 black oils near instantly from Faustus' currency exchange for 2c per)

Awesome ill check this out when i get a necklace that doesnt suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info