[3.25] Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-Axe-Crit (FREEZE THE GAME) 100% Crit Rate Full Screen Explosions

Readjusted to this and I'm digging it, slam and move obliterate most of the screen. Mana is an issue, but just sucking off a flask for now.
yeah the only issues going through the 2nd half of the story right now is needing to chug a mana flask and squishiness at times
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Dirikr wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dsinned

Reached 80 Level before calling it a day today. Feel free for anyone to dm me or msg me in game for any questions. I will check here from time to time.

Dmg is decent, only issue are qol such as life and mana leech. I am using auto exert so thats for me, ignore me if u are using hatred.

The thing about slams is u need to land your hit, meaning please get 100 percent hit rate by increasing ur accuracy. Accuracy also gives u atk speed from ascendancy.

Then from there, get a good axe and 6 link and u will have a few million dps.

Please check my Poe ninja link and ask away if there are any queries.

so we leave all the warcrys on lvl 1 if we use autoexert?

Yeap the duration doesnt matter as we dont get any buffs from it. Level 1 also make them use lesser mana.
"
Dirikr wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
Dirikr wrote:
https://poe.ninja/builds/settlers/character/Dirikr/Sinned_Tuskar?type=exp&i=0&search=name%3Dsinned

Reached 80 Level before calling it a day today. Feel free for anyone to dm me or msg me in game for any questions. I will check here from time to time.

Dmg is decent, only issue are qol such as life and mana leech. I am using auto exert so thats for me, ignore me if u are using hatred.

The thing about slams is u need to land your hit, meaning please get 100 percent hit rate by increasing ur accuracy. Accuracy also gives u atk speed from ascendancy.

Then from there, get a good axe and 6 link and u will have a few million dps.

Please check my Poe ninja link and ask away if there are any queries.

so we leave all the warcrys on lvl 1 if we use autoexert?

Yeap the duration doesnt matter as we dont get any buffs from it. Level 1 also make them use lesser mana.

ok got it.how do we deal with mana issues? i can only do maybe 2 slams before i run out of mana
I think the lack of crit chance to freeze is a big deal in early and mid game.
Chills only for now.
I'm going to switch to a different skill then think about coming back later with crit.
[/quote]

ok got it.how do we deal with mana issues? i can only do maybe 2 slams before i run out of mana [/quote]

Get the leech node above vaal pact(just 1 point)

Get Non channeling skills cost - 7 mana cost on rings

these will enable you to remove mana flask and use other flasks.
you guys think the +15% AoE for Sand/+30% damage for Blood is still worth picking up?
Here's what I've got for level 60, I'm not sure if the damage is relatively good or not but I'm not having mana issues. I'm clearing most things, I know my resistances currently suck.

https://pobb.in/VYcSlRmmLEWm
If you really wanna avoid mana problems, Lifetap has been a blessing for me. I went and picked up Cannibalistic Rite and its reservation efficiency mastery, which has allowed me to use HoI, Hatred, Blood/Sand and a low leveled Precision with no problem at all. It leaves just enough mana for warcry rotations, leap slamming, and even the Crushing Fist I finagled into being usable. You get access to shatter procs early and there's enough health regen from the .2% per endurance charge and % regen we have access to on the tree to make sure we won't bleed out if we have to stand still and spamslam.
"
MrChangg wrote:
you guys think the +15% AoE for Sand/+30% damage for Blood is still worth picking up?

If Mana is an issue just drop. It's one of the least important buffs but it is a good buff overall. I spent 90% of harvest league in sand stance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info