3.9.1b Hotfix

Fix performance on Win 7, game is unplayable. I've good holidays coming up and I can't play the game.
Last year this crap happened as well. Game was totally shit and they let the staff off for over a month. We did not get any fixes until February. Come on guys this is 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
Guilty1 wrote:

So only bad thing about win 10 you managed to put together was "slower" boot time? Do you need faster boot time than 3-4 seconds? Or are you still using some 10+ years old shitty HDD too?

I understood people who hesitated to upgrade to win 10 when it came out. I did too. But now it is working perfectly and seriously there is absolutely no reason to not upgrade.

it fucking phones home. and there is no way to stop it doing it. it's violating the dsgvo of europe and is hopefully banned from governmental offices soon.

would you use a operating system which sends encrypted data back to saudiArabia, china or russia?

see our problems? i really hope ggg is supporting vulcan soon so we can switch to linux to play poe instead of using a system from a country that tries to sanction our countries and drive them to war with russia instead of trading with them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I think it's time GGG clarifies and makes a consistency pass over all currency items, and the definitions of crafting words.

Definitions need to be clear.

Reroll: Completely rerolls an item regardless of existing modifiers or Meta-crafted modifiers.
Reforge: Reforges an item respecting existing modifiers and Meta-crafted modifiers.

Essences orbs:
"Upgrades a normal item to rare or reforges a rare item, guaranteeing one property".
Yet they ignore Meta-crafted modifiers. This was after complaining from reddit, before it was even launched.

Awakener Orb:
"Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class The second item is reforged as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers."
This was working as intended. Now it was hotfixed out to ignore Meta-Crafted modifiers because of "balance" hindsight. Yet the wording has not changed.

Chaos Orbs:
"Reforges a rare item with new random modifiers"
Chaos orbs respect existing modifiers.

Chaotic Resonators:
"Reforges a rare item with new random modifiers."
Yet these ignore meta crafted modifiers, as far as I'm aware.

As far as I know, Alteration orbs follow the same respect as chaos orbs. The same applies to currency like Chromatic Orbs or Jewelers orbs and items with "Has white sockets" or "Has 6 sockets".

The current end-game boss dropping one of the most expensive and valuable crafting currency was nerfed because of 'unintended' balance.

Learn to have foresight, and not hindsight, on all future content regarding crafting and crafting modifiers.
Fix your wording consistency.

The joke that "Synthesis was a mistake" and briefly Awakener orbs being easier to craft than Sythesis items, and this is coming from expansion content and not the league mechanic.

If you are going to update the wording on currency items, please include the changes in a patchnotes in the future. I don't want to see people complain because of a stealth nerf and change to the wording.

Edit: Suggested changes to Awakener's orb and certain Essence Orbs.

Awakener's orb:
"Destroys an item, applying its influence to another of the same item class. The second item is rerolled as a rare item with both influence types and new modifiers, guaranteeing up to two influence modifiers."

Essence orbs:
"Upgrades a normal item to rare or rerolls a rare item, guaranteeing one property".
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Last edited by Hixxie on Dec 27, 2019, 2:50:54 PM
"
any chane for "hotfix" legion boss crashes?

This.

I crash every other encounter to the desktop and it usually after activating a general.
sad face - not able to play since 8 days :(
I don't really understand why you guys released this without more extensive testing. Things happening to everybody; these should have been caught well before announcing a release.

As it stands now, there are so many bugs in the game, basically every person playing this league seriously is beta testing a broken product for you. I feel even worse for the HC folks.

Might be the end of MTX for me.
Can u finally fix memmory leak, I cant play 8 days.
"
jazzman888 wrote:
Can u finally fix memmory leak, I cant play 8 days.

I feel for you. I cannot play either. Has GGG figured out a way to grab shit tons of money without a product.

I don't get it this total silence from GGG. They are without a doubt the worst I've ever dealt with. Total Crap! What's more it ain't even Scottish.
this is ridiculously late. this kind of kills all my crafting aims in the entire 3.9 patch for me. wtf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info