3.9.1b Hotfix

any chane for "hotfix" legion boss crashes?
https://www.twitch.tv/arbz_azm
No evidence? How about, if you guys open youtube and start removing items based to proofs?
"
Vanchelot wrote:
It must be cool going to a forum to troll/shill a worse OS -for free-, ignoring that users of Win 10 are having the exact same issue.

I would rather uninstall this game and never come back than risk to downgrade my OS and realize that the problem is still there in Win 10.

People used to say that kind of nonsense back in the days when Win 7 came microsoft stopped supporting windows XP.

You can keep using your precious win 7 forever but expect game companies or anyone else supporting it forever. Since microsoft stopped supporting it now you can expect game devs to stop too very soon.

According to steam data 75% - 80% of players use windows 10. Windows 10 is good now and you will have more and more problems with older OS as more people move on from that old shit and devs start dropping off support or at least focus more on what win 10 can offer.
1: They are human too, deserve Christmas holiday. If you couldnt play, then spend that time with your family or loved ones.
2: Play SSF.
3: Mind your own business and stop caring about what others do or have all the time.
4: If you do the above points, then you will not be whining all the time like a little [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Luca_GGG on Dec 27, 2019, 6:15:54 PM
Sure, as long as you overlook taking a month off while the game is total crap!
"
Draak0 wrote:
1: They are human too, deserve Christmas holiday. If you couldnt play, then spend that time with your family or loved ones.
2: Play SSF.
3: Mind your own business and stop caring about what others do or have all the time.
4: If you do the above points, then you will not be whining all the time like a little bitch, bitch.

I would like to play $200 for a 3.0 instance of serer (or in subscription based) I don't want every 3 months an unstable patch. Just give customer an option to have stable release fork
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
jazzman888 wrote:
memmory leak 8 days

This^

Instead of fixing major issue ASAP, they patch something that affects 0.05% of player base. This is getting ridiculous.
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Win 10 is junk BTW. Have slower boot up time than Win 7.

Win 10 just have the latest DX which Win 7 did not have , and some hardware did not support Win 7

So only bad thing about win 10 you managed to put together was "slower" boot time? Do you need faster boot time than 3-4 seconds? Or are you still using some 10+ years old shitty HDD too?

I understood people who hesitated to upgrade to win 10 when it came out. I did too. But now it is working perfectly and seriously there is absolutely no reason to not upgrade.

win10 does spy more than the chinese goverment...

there goes our dreams...
"
stfukthx wrote:
"
Guilty1 wrote:
"
neohongkong wrote:

Win 10 is junk BTW. Have slower boot up time than Win 7.

Win 10 just have the latest DX which Win 7 did not have , and some hardware did not support Win 7

So only bad thing about win 10 you managed to put together was "slower" boot time? Do you need faster boot time than 3-4 seconds? Or are you still using some 10+ years old shitty HDD too?

I understood people who hesitated to upgrade to win 10 when it came out. I did too. But now it is working perfectly and seriously there is absolutely no reason to not upgrade.

win10 does spy more than the chinese goverment...

Hmm...sure. But with windows 7 now without security updates maybe China can soon freely spy on win 7 users :)

I mean if you are afraid of some operator/OS/browser or whatever "spies" on you then i have bad news for you. They all do! Throw out all electronics with any operating system and move into woods...and maybe even there you are "spied" by someone. The fact that you are typing here with whatever browser means that someone is gathering information about you and your behavior in some way ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info