3.9.1b Hotfix

I love this game. Sadly, this is the most unstable [Removed by Support] I've ever seen. Five crashes during one map is quite an accomplishment.
Handmade cursors for PoE: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740991
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jan 6, 2020, 1:18:59 PM
"
Stop whining, ffs. Developers are at vacation. They will fix the game once they come back. They are not robots, they deserve the rest.

I don't mind devs taking vacation, but you have to admit that dropping a huge buggyfest right before taking one isn't too wise a decision.
"
krytyk411 wrote:
"
Stop whining, ffs. Developers are at vacation. They will fix the game once they come back. They are not robots, they deserve the rest.

I don't mind devs taking vacation, but you have to admit that dropping a huge buggyfest right before taking one isn't too wise a decision.

the thing is simple for me. A league lasts 3 months. If it takes 4 weeks to make the content I chose for myself actually enjoyable, leagues are dead for me - which is kind of sad cause it is the only thing from interest at all on POE.

They knew what they deleivered. They knew they will be on vacation. They dont seem to care much - not much of communication. Wait, there was that twitter post that they cannot deploy the patch on friday cause devs are out of office. Sad - but I dont care. when it comes to the point where I have to decide where my freetime goes I will choose wisely next time...

There are announcements for "huge sales"...why not "huge bugfixes to come"...
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Jan 5, 2020, 2:15:45 PM
They knew what they deleivered. They knew they will be on vacation. They dont seem to care much - not much of communication. Wait, there was that twitter post that they cannot deploy the patch on friday cause devs are out of office. Sad - but I dont care. when it comes to the point where I have to decide where my freetime goes I will choose wisely next time...

There are announcements for "huge sales"...why not "huge bugfixes to come"..

Dream on crazy dreamer. I too keep waiting. The idea that GGG cares a bit for us or gaming is absurd. We are bank accounts to be tapped. Nothing more.
"
MFairfax wrote:
why not "huge bugfixes to come"..

We'll be back in the office at X date. ___ bugs will be fixed asap after that date.

Took me 2sec to type that somewhere on the Path of Exile site
Fix.. Legion.. Crashes..
"
MFairfax wrote:

There are announcements for "huge sales"...why not "huge bugfixes to come"..

Dream on crazy dreamer. I too keep waiting. The idea that GGG cares a bit for us or gaming is absurd. We are bank accounts to be tapped. Nothing more.

They are on vacation? Its ok, until they realize theres less players and less money incoming.

And I still think they should make this league bigger for bug fixes AND better testing of the next league or at certain point no one will be able to play this game.
Last edited by Faustdath on Jan 5, 2020, 4:00:46 PM
mind actually FIXING THE GOSH DARN SITE FOR ONCE?! hate seeing all these Cloudflare errors
Hope people stop giving them money if not they will keep doing things like this. Give money when u receive quality. Dont "buy" trash. Expensive trash btw.

Release such a buggy content on holydays was a slap on the face of the players. Its like they dont care at all if we have good or bad experience in their game. We are beta testing for them FOR FREE...
"
ibims111 wrote:

the thing is simple for me. A league lasts 3 months. If it takes 4 weeks to make the content I chose for myself actually enjoyable, leagues are dead for me - which is kind of sad cause it is the only thing from interest at all on POE.

There are announcements for "huge sales"...why not "huge bugfixes to come"...

Also just after start game worked smooth and nice, like never before. And then they implemented memory leak... and went to vacation. Yeah niec job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info