Patch 0.10.3 Deployment Schedule and Other News!

Ancestral - alle monsters are blue or yellow.
For me ancestral sounds like something regarding about resurrection of monsters. Maybe mobs need to be killed twice or something :D! Anyways this is how game should be updated, not like once in 6 months like *cough* D3
Actually I think Chris already mentioned the Ancestral league somewhere.

At first I think it was PM in Closed beta wasn't the case.

So either it was a forwarded PM/a reply.

But a dev certainly wrote about mapmods like Blood Magic being tested on internal servers.
I certainly read about it but I am too lazy to look for it.

Actually I only thought of player changes but what if monsters cast totems instead of spell/Projectile attacks now?

For example a dune scavenger casts a totem throwing a "Fire Arrow" or "Kuduko casting totems that casts spark"

That could be indeed funny and I wish it would be longer than 1h since I already got an idea how to exploit it, because that's how I dealt with dual totem sporkers in HC PVP in Closed Beta ;D

Ancestral, huh? Sounds like all mobs will cast totems. Of course, the mobs themselves will also be totems. The totems they cast will too cast totems. You fight your way through the level without being crushed.
Have you hear this??? what is it? Oh its Cuttroath lying in a corner crying... poor cuttroath! the funniest event that is now on GGG's blacklist
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
ancestral = No magical or rare drops, you only play with plain white items
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No tps and no vendors!! Please :)

Thx for the changes btw. Cant wait to test the new races!
IGN: Gonorreitor
Last edited by Valmar on Mar 12, 2013, 11:10:42 AM
Last edited by Vhypur on Feb 23, 2020, 12:28:50 PM
D D D D D D D DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDICK IN A BOX!

<3 POE
There can only be one Box, and that is the BOX from HELL.
I love you guys so much)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info