Patch 0.10.3 Deployment Schedule and Other News!

"
Nivius wrote:
Wow! i really look forward for that cyclone skill!

but i have one question...

Where do we get it? is it a quest reward and drop or only as a drop? a skill like this is exactly what my lvl 51 duelist need to progress.

but i'm quite worried for the cost of getting one early on. people will sell it for huge prices (everyone loving WW in a certain other game)

what who'd be the best way for me to hunt down the gem?

-----astral-------
im 95% sure that its quite simple. everyone got it. want to kill somthing? use totems.
you can only use totems

That can't be right though. There are two totem supports, ranged and spell. You wouldn't be able to play a melee character. They can't be suggesting another totem type for melee, because they said it won't be any harder to add than the other two.

I bet it's all at least blue monsters.
Ancestral sounds like every area is going to have the equivalent of the "ceremonial" prefix from maps.

Thatd certainly make for some interesting races.
IGN: KoTao
"
KoTao wrote:
Ancestral sounds like every area is going to have the equivalent of the "ceremonial" prefix from maps.

Thatd certainly make for some interesting races.

This is probably legit. "Splitting" and "Hemomancy" are also map types. Literally no harder to add than the other two types. WE HAVE YOU NOW, CHRIS!
Had anyone did the math on the LOH now?

it will be still beneficial to us for LA rangers? or maybe Life leech now will be better than LOH?

i was really looking forward for my LA blood ranger (47atm) but now i confederating to change the build which is sad cause it was fun to play LA+chain+LOH+LMP with :/
YEAH new race types :D
Looking forward to it :3
Playing since 0.9.2g
"
salandor wrote:

it will be still beneficial to us for LA rangers? or maybe Life leech now will be better than LOH?

i was really looking forward for my LA blood ranger (47atm) but now i confederating to change the build which is sad cause it was fun to play LA+chain+LOH+LMP with :/

It scales with damage effectiveness. So since LA has 70% damage effectiveness, you'll be getting 70% LoH.

EDIT: Oh man! You can get 150% LoH on Heavy Strike now! :D
Last edited by malvod on Mar 12, 2013, 5:53:06 AM
great stuff again!
A new guess for Ancestral: Every skill has the corresponding "totem" support, so all spells are supported by Spell Totem and all ranged attacks by RAT. Both for monsters and yourself. Also, you can summon multiple totems.
"
Falcord wrote:
A new guess for Ancestral: Every skill has the corresponding "totem" support, so all spells are supported by Spell Totem and all ranged attacks by RAT. Both for monsters and yourself. Also, you can summon multiple totems.

Nope, he said it would be 'as easy to add' as the other ones, and how would that work for melee characters?
"
malvod wrote:
"
salandor wrote:

It scales with damage effectiveness. So since LA has 70% damage effectiveness, you'll be getting 70% LoH.

EDIT: Oh man! You can get 150% LoH on Heavy Strike now! :D

so now the key is to figure out with what should we replace LA...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info