[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
dragnmith1 wrote:

keep pandemonious a blinded enemy is a hitless enemy this is y it's BEST in slot dont listen to POB lol

Thank you
Hi,

Just levelled my new char, currently using a similar build to this out of a other topic. Wondering if this is a better build, have to respec:

This are my items and gems.

Any advice?

Hopefully you guys can help this noob :)
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Hey guys, im not sure if it was mentioned but with the new cyclone we are hitting a lot faster. The guide recommended having less than like 3.whatever in hide out. Im sitting in hide out with no buffs and im at 7.41. Has any smart people worked the numbers yet?

Okay, too many people are getting confused now.

Let me clear this up. BEFORE patch 3.7, when you open up your character screen in game, the maximum 'attacks per second' you should have showing should be 3.75 (with 14% cooldown recovery), for highest output of dps.
This was due to cyclones unique mechanic of hitting twice per proc. So really you're hitting mobs 7.5 times a second.

AFTER patch 3.7, your character screen now correctly displays cyclones hits per second. So as of right now, you can have a maximum of 7.5 APS showing (with 14% cdr)
Been enjoying this build a lot. Very flashy, and lots of fun.

Been going dual wield because why not.

One thing folks seem to have missed is that the cooldown was reduced a few leagues ago, so now the default cooldown is .15 seconds, and the spells cast sequentially, so cooldown reduction is only really helping if you have only one spell (ie. Chest)

Dual-wield version:
https://pastebin.com/n9RCtPH6

Uber Elder - down (1 death - I'm bad)
Uber Atziri - down (deathless)
All Guardians deathless
Delve - 300+ so far

Character is EmptyMalice if curious.
"
bbatmanx3 wrote:
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Hey guys, im not sure if it was mentioned but with the new cyclone we are hitting a lot faster. The guide recommended having less than like 3.whatever in hide out. Im sitting in hide out with no buffs and im at 7.41. Has any smart people worked the numbers yet?

Okay, too many people are getting confused now.

Let me clear this up. BEFORE patch 3.7, when you open up your character screen in game, the maximum 'attacks per second' you should have showing should be 3.75 (with 14% cooldown recovery), for highest output of dps.
This was due to cyclones unique mechanic of hitting twice per proc. So really you're hitting mobs 7.5 times a second.

AFTER patch 3.7, your character screen now correctly displays cyclones hits per second. So as of right now, you can have a maximum of 7.5 APS showing (with 14% cdr)

So we should have 7.5 attacks per second for this build?
"
So we should have 7.5 attacks per second for this build?

yep.
Also for dual wielding the ideal attacks per sec would be 15 ?
Vortex - Arcane Surge - Curse On Hit - Frostbite

OR

Vortex - Arcane Surge - Bonechill - Unbound Ailments

Just finished killing my first ever Uber Elder! died once cause of brain lagg. Besides that, it's a very fun to play build and works great for pretty much everything!

Thnx for the build!

Here's the gear im using atm, used Kaom's root for uber elder.

Hey guys, i'm trying to get this build to work (i'm a total noob) and it seems like my dps is low and am also super squishy, I probably have alot of things wrong, could anyone take a look at gear/skills/tree? Also i have around 3ex to spend, what should i look for next?

Thanks alot in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info