[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
cdnza wrote:
How is this type of character to play now that freeze/shatter works on Legion mobs? I have an ED trickster in the 90s that I'm kinda tempted to respec. I played CoC/Cospri/Ice Nova assassin back in betrayal and really like the idea of trying it again with the new Cyclone.

Also, has anyone got this build working with QotF?

There was somebody with this build on poe.ninja.

Just keep in mind that if you want to focus on evasion, trickster is a much better choice than assassin.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by azamantes on Jun 21, 2019, 4:20:20 PM
what's the best attack speed with mod on belt?
and is it better now for a second weapon or shield with more spell damage instead of lyco? sitting at 97% in hideout with precison gem
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Last edited by dragnmith1 on Jun 21, 2019, 4:21:57 PM
Hello i decided to give ur build a shot! just rerolled from cyclone slayer hah. But i have a question about chest plate... Would it be a waste to use farruls fur for your character? I really want to try this chest piece, never used it before..
Well, I.have played this build and it has one of the best clearspeeds and it`s possible one of the most fun you can play. Clears stuff,even bosses,at lightning speed. BUT, I have found my limit....UberElder. At the moment, I am unable to beat him. Shaper's beam is almost instakill, Elder spikes, whenever you cross for the shortest moment their path I am dead. I have 6300 life and 2500 ES. Good gear, great DPS, and all. Delve is fun as it ccan possibly be, but, with my current set up, I am not tanky enough to beat endgame stuff. Basically, everything except Uberelder is doable. To beat him I would need to spend huge amounts of exalteds...I may keep this build for fun,mapping, farming,...because,man, it´s so much fun, but, well, I am not a Jugg.
"
Shetzki wrote:
Hello i decided to give ur build a shot! just rerolled from cyclone slayer hah. But i have a question about chest plate... Would it be a waste to use farruls fur for your character? I really want to try this chest piece, never used it before..

i think farrul no best armour for this build, only fun and show off, need check aps build with frenzy and another buff.
carcass jack, loreweave, rare, shavrone, QotF and etc better i think
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:

i think farrul no best armour for this build, only fun and show off, need check aps build with frenzy and another buff.
carcass jack, loreweave, rare, shavrone, QotF and etc better i think

Going to try Loreweave as you say. Farrul Fur was lots of fun, but, it might be me, not understanding the APS-frenzy interaction. May ask for help and guidance.Thank you.

This is my current setup.
Any other gear slot you would change?Should I stop using Hatred and choose,Blasphemy-Enfeeble?
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 21, 2019, 6:27:43 PM
How do you achieve 3 APS?

I am still leveling and just equipped Widowmaker and Lycosidae to go CoC and I am already at 5.88 APS with Vaal Cyclone with no "increased attack speed" equip or nodes.
"
How do you achieve 3 APS?

I am still leveling and just equipped Widowmaker and Lycosidae to go CoC and I am already at 5.88 APS with Vaal Cyclone with no "increased attack speed" equip or nodes.

its normal for new cyclone.
Hey guys, im not sure if it was mentioned but with the new cyclone we are hitting a lot faster. The guide recommended having less than like 3.whatever in hide out. Im sitting in hide out with no buffs and im at 7.41. Has any smart people worked the numbers yet?

thoughts on Energy Leech Support?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info