[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Hey guys, i'm trying to get this build to work (i'm a total noob) and it seems like my dps is low and am also super squishy, I probably have alot of things wrong, could anyone take a look at gear/skills/tree? Also i have around 3ex to spend, what should i look for next?

drop carcas and take tabula
on cospri frostbolt should be above ice nova.
run more maps and grind currency.
buy 21ice nova in your 6l, if have many currency of course, no need buy in cospri too.
buy amulet for more defense and offense.
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jun 23, 2019, 4:11:36 PM
Can somebody help me optimize my character for dual-wielding? I feel like i need alot dps more because compared to my slayer RT(non crit) build where i could one shot shaper while standing in bean its much much lower.

Here are the items that i use:

It feels like i am missing something
I got corrupted blood immunity from jewel so I free'd up a flask slot, I hve Taste of Hate atm to go with my phys dmg to cold reduction saffell's but I was wondering if there was anything better

hey guys can anyone take a look at my build and help me get more tanky.

really appreciate.
Hi guys, what happens if your APS is more than 7.5? Im sitting at 8 with no onslaught
"
victor261888 wrote:
hey guys can anyone take a look at my build and help me get more tanky.

really appreciate.

All of your gems are in the wrong slots* replace 1 of your cospri's with a shield and follow the guide. My character seems to be extremely tanky with almost 30% physical damage reduction, also just did ele reflect and I didn't even feel it :)
Last edited by baronthedoge on Jun 23, 2019, 9:59:05 PM
someone here said that 2 cospri was good so i was trying, but how a shield would make me tankier?
So everything was going good. Started to use a Doryani Timless for Corrupted soul and got almost 2.5k+ eHP.

My only problem now is the LLeech from the Corspris is very very low (constantly spamming life flasks) so I decided to get a +ES hit affected by discipline. Well immediately I could tell something was wrong, my HP would start getting low really fast no matter how strong or weak the fight against mobs were. Then I started noticing vortex is now taking about 30 mana and almost 300 hp!!! every time I cast it.
The only thing I changed was the watcher's eye and replaced Herald of Ice for the Discipline. Can anyone figure out what TF is happening? Thanks in advance.

EDIT* I am 100% an idiot. I had on stupid ass Rathpith Globe
Last edited by skempf85 on Jun 23, 2019, 11:59:46 PM
All content done.. Ez.
Now mf option:
Hey Guys,
Did my Late Game yesterday and wanted to share a few of my findings.
My gear is cheap. Tabula and I use Impresence for free Frostbite with Zealotry and Herald of Ice+Onslaught.

Want to upgrade once I have enough for Pandemonius.
Lv21 Vaal ice nova 9c,....
Char is Erik_der_Eiskalte Profile is Open.
My Gems are lv19 0% quality. The Gloves were 5c,.... this League is blessed.

I am pseudo Refelct Immun with Yugul and 3 Points in the Tree, not recommended for HC, to complete my Atlas. Can run any Ele reflect Map.

T14 Red Elder +Guardians = no Prob.
Switched Conc for Inc AoE in phase 2 Portals/Shaper.

Chimera Phase skipped after minions no smoke phase
Hydra 10secs
Minotaur 5secs
Phoenix, died 1 time and switched Conc effect for Inc AoE= easy

Shaper easy, died 1 time between phase2 and 3 to that Shadow spamming Fb.

I am thinking about getting Acro and Phase Acrobatics, the legion spell spam is heavy in T15+.
If you have any tips for my char I would be very happy.

Cheers.

Last edited by Alienbutter on Jun 24, 2019, 2:26:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info