3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Maybe this has been asked, i cant be bothered to check, why did you take lord of the dead? Or is your PoB wrong?
Syndicate The opponent is short of firepower and it will die at a considerable rate
Is there a problem with my equipment?
The passive tree on the page is updated now, I checked today 18-12-14.
Soooo, where is the build?
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
cool my gear so far

"
gubaguy wrote:
Maybe this has been asked, i cant be bothered to check, why did you take lord of the dead? Or is your PoB wrong?

I guess he took spiritual aid, don't have path of building, it bugs out on my pc...
Went D1 -> D2 -> D3 -> PoE. Natural progression...
"
xpanterx wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

I guess he took spiritual aid, don't have path of building, it bugs out on my pc...

those two nodes are NOWHERE near each other, he took a minion node in a totem build, he also says to get a bone helm to increase the totem damage, totems are NOT minions, so i dont think this guy knows enough about POE to be making guides.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
xpanterx wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

those two nodes are NOWHERE near each other, he took a minion node in a totem build, he also says to get a bone helm to increase the totem damage, totems are NOT minions, so i dont think this guy knows enough about POE to be making guides.

If you're not even going to check the path of building, I don't think you should bother commenting...

This has been explained multiple times in the thread and you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
xpanterx wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

I'll break it down for you...

He took spiritual aid which makes it so that minion damage increases or reductions apply to your character. So we have bone helm which adds up to 40% damage to minions, however since we have spiritual aid it will add 40% damage to the Templar which will in turn add damage to the totems.
"
gubaguy wrote:
"
xpanterx wrote:
"
gubaguy wrote:

Dude did you even read the f... guide??
Or did you even read xpanterx's response?

Here to help you:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spiritual_Aid

INCREASES AND REDUCTIONS TO MINION DAMAGE ALSO AFFECT YOU

Damaged affected to you = damage affected to your totems.

Clear now?
"
Droven wrote:
"
paqpaa wrote:
I have a question sorry if it was asked before.
Why did you pick the nods for minion dmg? Does it apply to totems?

Why do ppl dont read the posts before they ask the same question again and again.

Look at the Node "Spiritual Aid" in the Tree.

Becuz ppl read the guide not the 88 pages of questions following it. And dont understand the passive..which could be explained in the guide if u ask me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info