[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

So I updated POB, it now has a lvl 91 character and levelling trees as well (just use the drop-down menu in the bottom left). Also updated levelling section to help with finding early game gems. Will continue to work before and after the league start.

Also: I have too much with new sound clips and trying to make a selection of perfect ones is almost impossible.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 31, 2018, 2:21:31 PM
"
BeJust wrote:
So I updated POB, it now has a lvl 91 character and levelling trees as well (just use the drop-down menu in the bottom left). Also updated levelling section to help with finding early game gems. Will continue to work before and after the league start.

Thank you for all of your hard work on this thread! This is precisely the build I was hoping to do this league, and am very excited to see all of these great ideas in one place.

Have a nice day!
"
Stephen_Netu wrote:
"
BeJust wrote:

Thank you for all of your hard work on this thread! This is precisely the build I was hoping to do this league, and am very excited to see all of these great ideas in one place.

Have a nice day!

I am happy that you like and hope this build will do great this league. Stay sane, Exile!
Could somebody explain me how summoning Carnage Chieftain spectres works exactly?
I have to do it every map/death or every login? And I have to go to my "highest" lvl area - so highest lvl map or just some act10 area?
How will Animate guardian work when the Crawler takes the items that is dropped?

Also you need more Dex in the build.
Last edited by Boshean on Aug 31, 2018, 2:42:11 PM
"
Kristo wrote:
Could somebody explain me how summoning Carnage Chieftain spectres works exactly?
I have to do it every map/death or every login? And I have to go to my "highest" lvl area - so highest lvl map or just some act10 area?

Spectres are now persistent trough logins (they didn't use before 3.1 so thank GGG). Your specter level is based on Desecrate, Zone level and Raise Specter gem level - it will be the lowest value. Usually, you want to have as higher level as possible (hence people asking for shaper portals to summon spectres using lvl 20 desecrate and lvl 20 raise specter gems). But in case of Carnage Chiftain level is important only for their survivability. So you will need to resummon once you will like they need more health on higher tear map. Or if they die.

Here is a video by Ghazzy on Generic Summoner Mechanics for more detailed info.
"
BeJust wrote:
"
Kristo wrote:

Spectres are now persistent trough logins (they didn't use before 3.1 so thank GGG). Your specter level is based on Desecrate, Zone level and Raise Specter gem level - it will be the lowest value. Usually, you want to have as higher level as possible (hence people asking for shaper portals to summon spectres using lvl 20 desecrate and lvl 20 raise specter gems). But in case of Carnage Chiftain level is important only for their survivability. So you will need to resummon once you will like they need more health on higher tear map. Or if they die.

Here is a video by Ghazzy on Generic Summoner Mechanics for more detailed info.

Thanks man! This will help me a lot.
"
Boshean wrote:
How will Animate guardian work when the Crawler takes the items that is dropped?

Also you need more Dex in the build.

You don't need to reuse the items for AG. Once you create an AG with all gear pieces he keeps them until he dies.

I mentioned dex in the stats section, it is not worth to min-max every rare item in PoB with all the stats.
PoB or poe planner have correct skill tree ?
I'm getting a lot better DPS in PoB using a physical mace instead of an ele hit mace in the main hand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info