[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

"
HardGame72 wrote:
PoB or poe planner have correct skill tree ?

It does indeed.
This build looks great and I feel like I'll want to use some form of smite/HoP, but I did a zombie build last league and it was the most horrendous thing ever.

The zombie AI is the worst AI I have ever seen and there would literally be times where I was standing in front of an enemy and I had 7 zombies around it and none of them attacked. Even with the slam at basically 100% use, it was awful.

This build might be better since you are actually using smite, but just be cautious people if you do not want to patiently wait for zombies to attack. Their dmg is insane, but at a great cost as well. I hope they fix zombie AI eventually.
"
HardGame72 wrote:
PoB or poe planner have correct skill tree ?

Both should be correct, but PoE is always the up to date one.

"
Samual wrote:
I'm getting a lot better DPS in PoB using a physical mace instead of an ele hit mace in the main hand

"
CircAGG wrote:
In latest PoB link I use 147% Phys damage mace with some elemental damage and attack speed. If you think there is something better I would love to see it ;-)

This build looks great and I feel like I'll want to use some form of smite/HoP, but I did a zombie build last league and it was the most horrendous thing ever.

The zombie AI is the worst AI I have ever seen and there would literally be times where I was standing in front of an enemy and I had 7 zombies around it and none of them attacked. Even with the slam at basically 100% use, it was awful.

This build might be better since you are actually using smite, but just be cautious people if you do not want to patiently wait for zombies to attack. Their dmg is insane, but at a great cost as well. I hope they fix zombie AI eventually.

The AI is terrible, but you are correct in that Smite should bypass that and even take advantage of their AI. In pure Zombie builds you have to use a skill to make zombie walk in the direction and attack a target. With smite they should theoretically always focus whatever you attack.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 31, 2018, 3:20:34 PM
You think this can run HC?
I am so excited that we can finally play a melee necro, lets hope this build makes it viable.
I will most certainly roll this as a league starter, and will be following your post.
Thanks for your effort in putting everything in PoB!
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
You think this can run HC?

It should be able to. If you go for armour nodes on the left side you can stack a lot of armour. And you probably would want to avoid Scourge and use a shield. We still don't know how much regen holy relic gives, but I feel it will give us quite a lot of survivability.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 31, 2018, 4:00:20 PM
Hi guys,

simple question for that build.

Which skill to take other then summon skeleton?

An active skill I mean.
Molten Strike?
Does Innvervate linked to Wrath work? PoB doesn't show it contributing anything
"
Does Innvervate linked to Wrath work? PoB doesn't show it contributing anything

I don't think so, it only works with things that hit for damage like your heralds or regular skills. wrath is just an aura that adds damage to your attacks.
Tencentorship
how do I delete double posts? whoops
Tencentorship
Last edited by jrv209 on Aug 31, 2018, 3:51:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info