[3.4] BeJust's Overlord of Purity (a melee summoner with Smite) WIP

I'm wondering if a weapon made by an Insanity essence would be good for the main hand. 3 permanent SRS that also benefit from all the other minion stuff going on would be amazing. Or maybe a Warchief for the melee damage buff for yourself?
Last edited by Dorelaxen123 on Aug 30, 2018, 11:09:54 PM
Opinion on celastial judgement and celastial punishment? worth going for?
wondering if this build is strong without Zombies / Specters ?
"
BeJust wrote:
I am not yet sure if the second one is worth.

worth IT, not just worth. What is the deal with this fad?
would a baron be worth it in this build?

with the zombies leeching for me it would give some tankiness
I wonder if running a basic spell totem with an animate weapon would be worth. just more minion scaling and fodder
Question, would spectres and zombies survive uber elder? I haven't played summoner for the past few leagues so sorry if it's a dumb question
What about a 2h with the new chaber cairn?
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
ioioio94 wrote:
Question, would spectres and zombies survive uber elder? I haven't played summoner for the past few leagues so sorry if it's a dumb question

On their own I doubt it but with consecrated path and good convocation usage they have less health but more regen than their necromancer counterparts, if the new holy relic regen is also good they will survive everything that doesn't one shot them
"
wonderwiff wrote:
Do you think scourge is still worth it even though we take the spiritual aid node? Or is it the other stats that make it so good

Scourge is all about around beneficial to us, I expanded on that in the guide.

"
wonderwiff wrote:
I'm wondering if a weapon made by an Insanity essence would be good for the main hand. 3 permanent SRS that also benefit from all the other minion stuff going on would be amazing. Or maybe a Warchief for the melee damage buff for yourself?

I feel like Essence on Insanity is a waste on One Hander as the remain unlinked. It could synergy well if you go for a 2 handed build, because they can share supports with smite or zombies.

"
ARTiCZSAN wrote:
Opinion on celastial judgement and celastial punishment? worth going for?

The look really good. Celestial Judgment brings more damage, but Punishment is good too. May be even better than than Divine Fervor and Strong Arm overall.

"
Gondalen wrote:
wondering if this build is strong without Zombies / Specters ?

There is potential, but you will have to change up some node (lose minion life nodes for example).

"
Vreezer wrote:
would a baron be worth it in this build?

with the zombies leeching for me it would give some tankiness

Baron should do really well, but to stack strength, you will need to change up the tree and you will be locked to use specific uniques like jewels and boots.

"
kalanikila wrote:
I wonder if running a basic spell totem with an animate weapon would be worth. just more minion scaling and fodder

I never tried Animate weapons totem, but you could always have Skeletons Totem or SRS totem. Those two are used sometimes while levelling summoners.
Later on we just don't have sockets to use them and they are not worth it.

"
ioioio94 wrote:

Usually, summoners do great on shelder. I hope that Holy Relic will help this build survive the fight.

"
DaCurse wrote:
What about a 2h with the new chaber cairn?

It looks really great for a build like and I will definitely test it and new Geofri's Legacy if I get mu hands on them.
Last edited by BeJust on Aug 31, 2018, 9:22:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info