[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

Hi , The bm gem setup dont need inner force isn't it ?
The whole point of using the BM Gem is to have mana available to use % based auras.

I would say this makes Inner force even more useful with the BM gem as its affecting more than just Grace.
Made a Bm gem marauder based on your build. I can easly say it was the strongest char i've built so far, got to lvl 61 in about 6 days, was farming merciless ledge today trying to get lvl 63 for IR and thus a new set (since mine was 20 lvls below me) got DC'ed and when i come back i'm RIP'd in peace.

No gear of value was lost and since i had a blast with the char i'll be rebuilding tmorrow. Thank you for the streams and this thread, would recommend as being very helpfull.

So far i have hoarded 10.5 exalts equiv, saving for a koam's. Their price is quite strange though , if calculating by chaos-scouring a white glorious plate they should be costing less than 30 exalts which could somehow explain their price drop over the weeks. Any ideas on that?
Ing CrabNope
Do you (or anybody else) have any idea how hard it is to roll +1 skill on staffs?
I chaosrolled my newly purchased 6L about 80 times, and did not see it once.
I ended up with this:

While its a nice roll I still think + 1 skill should be unbeatable as far as damage goes.
Last edited by Haggisahh on Mar 25, 2013, 1:30:55 PM
make sure ilvl is 55 so it can get the roll
just starting this build but in default and am using a poison arrow with silverbranch to level!! one question though i dont think i will ever be able to afford a kaoms heart unless i find it which is highly unlikely so do i follow the build with wand and shield or is there aonther alternative for kaoms??
Bandit quest reward in Cruel is listed as help Oak(+12% phys dmg). Does that phys dmg apply to EK as well or only to bear traps?
IGN: Seze
"
_Seze_ wrote:
Bandit quest reward in Cruel is listed as help Oak(+12% phys dmg). Does that phys dmg apply to EK as well or only to bear traps?

Since it is global phys damage additive, it does apply to EK. When I was running my EK (RIP), I double checked- looking at my damage before helping, and after. It increased by a good 50+damage at the time.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla wrote:
"
_Seze_ wrote:

Since it is global phys damage additive, it does apply to EK. When I was running my EK (RIP), I double checked- looking at my damage before helping, and after. It increased by a good 50+damage at the time.

thx mate
IGN: Seze
"
paljarro wrote:

edit: holy crap, I just realised the post above me might have been towards Etup instead of towards my post above that. Im very sorry for posting my build in Etup's guide, especially towards Etup. I watched your stream once, and loved it. Keep up the good work.

All good man the spell blocking reflect is pretty interesting though so good to know that maybe when its fixed ill change my build a bit but idk with kaoms ;).

"
Will you be creating a leveling passive skill guide for the BM gem set up?

Well I kinda need to re-do the leveling part completely so when i can get around to it hopefully.

"
Haggisahh wrote:
Do you (or anybody else) have any idea how hard it is to roll +1 skill on staffs?
I chaosrolled my newly purchased 6L about 80 times, and did not see it once.
I ended up with this:

While its a nice roll I still think + 1 skill should be unbeatable as far as damage goes.
spell dmg / cast speed beats +1 if its like 40/10. +1 is like 500 dps but doesnt beat out cast speed/spell dmg unless it has it as well. Chance to get +1 gem is like 1/600 might be a bit less but from personal experience GL! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info