[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
And is this good to use

"
Using this flask sets life to 1, which instantly brings an end to
Righteous Fire.
This effect can potentially be bypassed with enough life regeneration.

cf : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Coruscating_Elixir

And even with enough life regen, we won't be able to bypass this effect because of ZO.

So no, Coruscating Elixir is unplayable with this build.

"
zzang wrote:
I dont know about the flask maybe for a panic button that turns off your RF?

Even for this, this flask is garbage for LL RF build.
ZO will prevent life regen, so we will stay at 1hp and so, will be unable to reactivate our RF.
There is only 2 solutions :
- Go back in town ;
- Having a life flask.
Go back in town, will waste a TP. So it's stupide.
Having a life flask means we will use 2 flasks in order to turn off RF. Here again it's stupide because any magical flask with "of Dousing" suffixe (immune to ignite and remove burning) will do exactly the same job as those 2 flasks.

So again, Coruscating Elixir is unplayable with this build (or it's a stupide choice).

"
kardeenx wrote:
I have a question btw, did you remove death's door from the equipments?

I mean, I love deaths door cause of removing the debuffs and bleeding you know, is it viable or would be a lot better a good rare ES + life regen?

Death Door was a good pair of boots for many leagues only thanks to his bleed immunity. But now things have changed thanks to "corrupted bleed immunity" corruption on jewels introduced in Incursion.

Spoiler
Bleeding can come from 2 differents souces :
- Bleeding itself ;
- Corrupted Blood.
Death Door provide an immunity to both effects.

Bleeding itself can come from only few sources. The most common come from :
- Some ultra specifics skills like puncture ;
- Any hit under Vulnerability (/!\ bleeding under Vulnerability can be deadly).
There aren't so much mobs that use skills that can bleed. We can be under Vulnerability in only 2 situations :
- Fonts from U.Lab in Izaro fight ;
- Map mods.
We can counter Fonts with a curse immunity flask. It should be way enought to prevent this kind of situations.
Map mods can be rerolled (except for some unique maps like Putrid Cloister).

Corrupted Blood on the other hand is certainly the most common source of bleed we will face. It can comes from many sources (tool long to be listed).
But Incursion league introduced a large revamp of corruptions, and jewels can now have the affixe "cannot be affected by corrupted blood".
So now, with a Healthy mind with this corruption, we will prevent almost all source of bleed.

So considering this, what Death's Door provide us ?
- Low ES (~90-95);
- 25% move speed ;
- 30-45 res ;
- 20-40 stats ;
- higher sensibility to freeze/chill.

Lets be clear, you will get as much stats on 10c Sorcerer boots.

Now we go for high ES, intel, res, move speed boots. For the price of Death Door you can get boots with twice more ES and as much stats as Death Door.

"
mrpilhas wrote:
SO, I'm tired of dying to Legion mobs and want a tanky build :) Found this yesterday while I was really sleepy, and I would swear I saw a list of items and their stats for the budget version. Was I dreaming? I have like 6-7 exa, and want to start this build.

If you are looking for the budget build, this league, you will be able to get the shavrone version for less than 100c.

Keep 1-2 things in mind :
- all uniques are set to the perfect minimum stats. You can't have less stats than this budget version is you respect the stuffing part.
- rares items were set with all stats you must looks for, and rolls are set at the minimum you should looks. If an item have 40 intel, you must looks for 40 intel, etc.
- only 2 gems are importants : PoF (lvl 20 mini) and Enlighten (lvl 2). You may found lvl 21 impurity of fire for few chaos.

A 6-7 ex budget will put you, this league, in the range of mid level stuff (shavronne 5-6L + Clarity Watcher Eye).

This league I'm not playing this build (too lazy to build one again), so I don't know how it works in Legion league. I would not be to much surprised if it feels like laking a bit of clear speed. But it should be tanky enought for it.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 16, 2019, 2:08:52 PM
"
mrpilhas wrote:
SO, I'm tired of dying to Legion mobs and want a tanky build :) Found this yesterday while I was really sleepy, and I would swear I saw a list of items and their stats for the budget version. Was I dreaming? I have like 6-7 exa, and want to start this build.

You can also try the OP version. Almost everything about that build is way cheaper than before(shav is like 15c now compared to couple of exalt last league). I spend like almost 50c and its pretty solid. There are a lot of thing to improve tho.

https://pastebin.com/UxbXmLpS
Last edited by velaxi1 on Jun 16, 2019, 2:57:34 PM
"
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
And is this good to use

"
Using this flask sets life to 1, which instantly brings an end to
Righteous Fire.
This effect can potentially be bypassed with enough life regeneration.

cf : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Coruscating_Elixir

And even with enough life regen, we won't be able to bypass this effect because of ZO.

So no, Coruscating Elixir is unplayable with this build.

"
zzang wrote:
I dont know about the flask maybe for a panic button that turns off your RF?

Even for this, this flask is garbage for LL RF build.
ZO will prevent life regen, so we will stay at 1hp and so, will be unable to reactivate our RF.
There is only 2 solutions :
- Go back in town ;
- Having a life flask.
Go back in town, will waste a TP. So it's stupide.
Having a life flask means we will use 2 flasks in order to turn off RF. Here again it's stupide because any magical flask with "of Dousing" suffixe (immune to ignite and remove burning) will do exactly the same job as those 2 flasks.

So again, Coruscating Elixir is unplayable with this build (or it's a stupide choice).

"
kardeenx wrote:
I have a question btw, did you remove death's door from the equipments?

I mean, I love deaths door cause of removing the debuffs and bleeding you know, is it viable or would be a lot better a good rare ES + life regen?

Death Door was a good pair of boots for many leagues only thanks to his bleed immunity. But now things have changed thanks to "corrupted bleed immunity" corruption on jewels introduced in Incursion.

Spoiler
Bleeding can come from 2 differents souces :
- Bleeding itself ;
- Corrupted Blood.
Death Door provide an immunity to both effects.

Bleeding itself can come from only few sources. The most common come from :
- Some ultra specifics skills like puncture ;
- Any hit under Vulnerability (/!\ bleeding under Vulnerability can be deadly).
There aren't so much mobs that use skills that can bleed. We can be under Vulnerability in only 2 situations :
- Fonts from U.Lab in Izaro fight ;
- Map mods.
We can counter Fonts with a curse immunity flask. It should be way enought to prevent this kind of situations.
Map mods can be rerolled (except for some unique maps like Putrid Cloister).

Corrupted Blood on the other hand is certainly the most common source of bleed we will face. It can comes from many sources (tool long to be listed).
But Incursion league introduced a large revamp of corruptions, and jewels can now have the affixe "cannot be affected by corrupted blood".
So now, with a Healthy mind with this corruption, we will prevent almost all source of bleed.

So considering this, what Death's Door provide us ?
- Low ES (~90-95);
- 25% move speed ;
- 30-45 res ;
- 20-40 stats ;
- higher sensibility to freeze/chill.

Lets be clear, you will get as much stats on 10c Sorcerer boots.

Now we go for high ES, intel, res, move speed boots. For the price of Death Door you can get boots with twice more ES and as much stats as Death Door.

"
mrpilhas wrote:

If you are looking for the budget build, this league, you will be able to get the shavrone version for less than 100c.

Keep 1-2 things in mind :
- all uniques are set to the perfect minimum stats. You can't have less stats than this budget version is you respect the stuffing part.
- rares items were set with all stats you must looks for, and rolls are set at the minimum you should looks. If an item have 40 intel, you must looks for 40 intel, etc.
- only 2 gems are importants : PoF (lvl 20 mini) and Enlighten (lvl 2). You may found lvl 21 impurity of fire for few chaos.

A 6-7 ex budget will put you, this league, in the range of mid level stuff (shavronne 5-6L + Clarity Watcher Eye).

This league I'm not playing this build (too lazy to build one again), so I don't know how it works in Legion league. I would not be to much surprised if it feels like laking a bit of clear speed. But it should be tanky enought for it.

Wish I knew that before I gave 4 ex on Death's door :) Thank you very much for the information , it is very helpful
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 16, 2019, 4:33:38 PM
the skill tree you have in here:

Skill tree for those without Path of Building (who dont have it?)

doesnt have the +1 max fire res allocated :?
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Wish I knew that before I gave 4 ex on Death's door :) Thank you very much for the information , it is very helpful

Death's Door are still good boots for builds that use +1 endu charge.
They are just not as good as they were for this build since the introduction of Corrupted blood corruption.
Also it's still a T1 item that is quite rare. Because of this, I never see DD price doing a roller coaster ride from league to league.
So you may sell them to a fair price if you are lucky.
Unfortunately only had a couple of minutes to play! So, any one here playing this build on Legion? How does it perform on "Opening" those frozen Legion mobs? Not expecting "ED 2 click unfrozen everything", just want to be able to farm some emblems consistently.

Would love to ask as well, if there is some guidelines to progression. What pieces of gear to prioritize first, like a shopping list, what nodes to aim on the tree. Im planning leveling with SR and start using RF as soon as I can. Probably all this stuff is already answered somewhere on this 180 pages, but unfortunately don't have much time to read them. Would be much apreciated.

THank you in advance, and again, thank you for the previous answers. Cheers
Rarity: Unique
Watcher's Eye
Prismatic Jewel
--------
Limited to: 1
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
6% increased maximum Energy Shield
6% increased maximum Life
6% increased maximum Mana
1.55% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
7% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Cold Damage while affected by Purity of Ice
--------
One by one, they stood their ground against a creature
they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating,
and one by one, they became a part of it.
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

hey is this jewel helpful or the RF degen doesn't let the ES regen start?

PS: loving the build as i hate dying and this build is incredibly tanky
edit: uh how do i link an item
Last edited by RED4N on Jun 16, 2019, 11:30:32 PM
"
lightdarkness wrote:
the skill tree you have in here:

Skill tree for those without Path of Building (who dont have it?)

doesnt have the +1 max fire res allocated :?

That is consistent with the PoB Version. I highly recommend to only use PoB to make this build otherwise it will be very very hard if you dont know what you are doing.
This is me https://pastebin.com/jetHP8Tn

I still die to some heavy groups in high tier maps , but I guess its normal, first time play RF. The other problem I have is keeping shaper alive while fighting the Elder, but I guess it will get better with time.Other than that , the build is great.I really enjoy it, so thank you guys :)
Hi guys,

I was thinking on linking some how the skills of "Shield Charge" and "Storm Brand" due to the really short CD on the "Bastion of Hope" Ascend. Keystone.

When i go in a map is impossible to mantain spell block, and to ez to do it with attack block. How could i mantain both with the same skill?

PD: Incredible build, relax gameplay with lot of power at late game. With some Ex you can kill every boss in this game with less difficulty than any other build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info