[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
When i go in a map is impossible to mantain spell block, and to ez to do it with attack block. How could i mantain both with the same skill?

Unfortunately there's no reliable way to have good spell block as block passives are too far away from the tree.
Using Saffel's Frame to convert attack block to spell block requires sacrificing 2 auras so not really viable too.
Also I believe that 10% spell block if casted a spell recently from Bastion of Hope isn't really a thing to consider. Something like Vaal Grace (dodge) and Immortal Call (less damage taken) gives more defences.
Last edited by mkdnpna on Jun 17, 2019, 8:00:17 AM
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
This is me https://pastebin.com/jetHP8Tn

I still die to some heavy groups in high tier maps , but I guess its normal, first time play RF. The other problem I have is keeping shaper alive while fighting the Elder, but I guess it will get better with time.Other than that , the build is great.I really enjoy it, so thank you guys :)

It's extremly hard to help you when the PoB you provide is a superposition of OP's character with yours. I think we face this because you saved zzang's pastebin on your PoB.

This mess everything in skill gems management (auras of both build are activated) and with stuff.
Load a new and clean PoB sheet and import your character from your profil. If you saved a profil, you have to do "<<Back" (top left corner), and "New". Otherwise, PoB will keep the unclosed saved profil (last PoB you saved), and import on it the new one, leading to pob with 2 setup of items and skill gems.

Or at least, desactivated everything from the saved profil.

Since few page, we see this problem, and every time I try to help, I spend like 10 min to clean all this mess and try to recall what is form OP's PoB, and what is not.

From what your profil show, I think you may have an aura reservation issue. You should not be able to play the 7 auras. This is because you do not have Enlighten 4 or reduced mana reservation nodes.
2 possibility here :
- Grab 1-2 reduction to mana reservation nodes (in Sovereignty wheel for example) ;
- Buy an Enlighten 4.

Your rares items have some bad rolls. Look at the Budget pastebin. You have all the core minimum stats you should look for. This should help to see exactly what's wrong with your items (for exemple, elemental damage with attack skils affixe does not works with this build while RF and SR aren't attacks but spells, and also, they don't hit).

For Elder fight, this build does not have a top tier clear speed. So you will struggle a lot with the protection of Shaper in the second phase of Elder fight. But it's still doable.
The best way to achieve this fight and protect Shaper is to protect Shaper with Frost Wall. You need to properly understand the correct placement spot of your RF, and spawn Frost Wall on the proper spot, in order to get the perfect angle and sustain the wall barrier.
"
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
This is me https://pastebin.com/jetHP8Tn

I still die to some heavy groups in high tier maps , but I guess its normal, first time play RF. The other problem I have is keeping shaper alive while fighting the Elder, but I guess it will get better with time.Other than that , the build is great.I really enjoy it, so thank you guys :)

It's extremly hard to help you when the PoB you provide is a superposition of OP's character with yours. I think we face this because you saved zzang's pastebin on your PoB.

This mess everything in skill gems management (auras of both build are activated) and with stuff.
Load a new and clean PoB sheet and import your character from your profil. If you saved a profil, you have to do "<<Back" (top left corner), and "New". Otherwise, PoB will keep the unclosed saved profil (last PoB you saved), and import on it the new one, leading to pob with 2 setup of items and skill gems.

Or at least, desactivated everything from the saved profil.

Since few page, we see this problem, and every time I try to help, I spend like 10 min to clean all this mess and try to recall what is form OP's PoB, and what is not.

From what your profil show, I think you may have an aura reservation issue. You should not be able to play the 7 auras. This is because you do not have Enlighten 4 or reduced mana reservation nodes.
2 possibility here :
- Grab 1-2 reduction to mana reservation nodes (in Sovereignty wheel for example) ;
- Buy an Enlighten 4.

Your rares items have some bad rolls. Look at the Budget pastebin. You have all the core minimum stats you should look for. This should help to see exactly what's wrong with your items (for exemple, elemental damage with attack skils affixe does not works with this build while RF and SR aren't attacks but spells, and also, they don't hit).

For Elder fight, this build does not have a top tier clear speed. So you will struggle a lot with the protection of Shaper in the second phase of Elder fight. But it's still doable.
The best way to achieve this fight and protect Shaper is to protect Shaper with Frost Wall. You need to properly understand the correct placement spot of your RF, and spawn Frost Wall on the proper spot, in order to get the perfect angle and sustain the wall barrier.

Thank you very much again :) Yes, I am running without lighning res aura only , I have like 104 lightning res now.

I tried to make new POB
https://pastebin.com/0iJmydPF
hope now is ok
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 17, 2019, 11:11:42 AM
So did some minor updating on gear and snagged a few upgrades here and there. Still trying to craft a good pair of boots with T1 flat & % and 20%+ movespeed.

Build is absolutely solid. Walked into a T16 Vaal Temple at 86 and facetanked the bosses in a 4 man group. Next up on the upgrades is a clarity & discipline watchers eye, crafting boots and try and craft some rings.

Hit a %strength & %int corruption on bated breath and curious to see if anyone else has tried it? Drops quite a lot of regen off (losing 17% from existing belt) but gives roughly 300ES on my current gear and will probably add more once I swap some pieces about. Pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/NhaiSU9i if anyone does want to have a look.
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
"
zzang wrote:
"
lightdarkness wrote:
the skill tree you have in here:

Skill tree for those without Path of Building (who dont have it?)

doesnt have the +1 max fire res allocated :?

That is consistent with the PoB Version. I highly recommend to only use PoB to make this build otherwise it will be very very hard if you dont know what you are doing.

yes but you have the 2 life nodes allocated at the top so im confused how are they better than +1 max fire res
"
lightdarkness wrote:

yes but you have the 2 life nodes allocated at the top so im confused how are they better than +1 max fire res

You trade roughly 70 Net Regen for ~ 400 ES if you specc into Fire Res and switch Healthy Mind could be worth it if you prefer the net regen although there is no clear cut winner.

You can compare both options in Path of Building and choose the one you like more.
Doing Eternal Lab is pure joy, just running through everything to the end.Fast, easy...even boring :) Never felt so good doing lab before, a big thank you :)

we should look for "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on Healthy Mind jewel or is something different?
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 17, 2019, 4:21:09 PM
Hey guys, I'm having some trouble with regen on this build. I've been playing around with it in PoB but I can't seem to get my regen up.

I even used RedGuin's PoB as a reference but I can't seem to get my regen up to where it should be. https://pastebin.com/NhaiSU9i

I sustain RF and I do okay with tanking, but I'm really only surviving because of guardian passive. Any help would be appreciated, my PoB is https://pastebin.com/E5ekgnkH. Thanks!
How's the clearspeed on the build? or is it mostly just a really tanky boss killer? been looking for a nice build but I wanna clear maps at pretty fast speed since the build I'm going now is a bit slow. Watching the videos it seems very, very slow so I'm not sure :D
Last edited by Cpfuzzy on Jun 17, 2019, 9:02:11 PM
Question, wouldn't the recent addition of soul of steel and chieftain rework make life RF on par as LLRF or even better since life RF has better regen?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info