[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Ty. I follow your tips. Much appreciate.
i got a temporary watcher with increased energy shield recovery rate while affected by discipline but it didnt work even though the wording is the exact same as the one on the belt. what am i missing here ?
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Is this build viable for deep delve and elder maps? Also using Vaal RF won't be an issue because it only lasts a couple of seconds? Thanks for the build!

Within Vaal RF you can use normal RF all the time and activate the Vaal version when ready.
This build wasnt designed to be a deep delver in fact the build was created in a patch before delve. It also depends what you consider deep. Something between 600-800 should be doable but this build wont do delve records other builds are more suited for this.
Great build. Always wanted to play LLRF and been put off by entry cost for other ones I've seen. Managed to get lucky with a 6 link shavs in 3 fusings this league and tried this out. Rest of the gear (including watchers eye) cost me total around 2.5-3ex with the Chayulas being half of that. Running slightly budget gear currently (belt, boots and rings) but you can snag some serious bargains for this build this league. 9k ES at 71 and with a lot of the passives for gems to pickup should easily break the 10-11k mark even on a budget!
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Jun 15, 2019, 4:41:08 AM
What level should I take zealoth oaths?
Are these any good for this build

Also, should I follow POB gem setup and so, or the ones that are in OP coz they are quite different

And, sometimes RF got bugged, I cant cast it while I am in the maps?any idea why is this happening.?
Its happening when my ES is gone and RF went off, I cant cast it anymore after that
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 15, 2019, 8:22:03 PM
"
velaxi1 wrote:
What level should I take zealoth oaths?

At the moment you switch from life based to LL build.

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Are these any good for this build

Also, should I follow POB gem setup and so, or the ones that are in OP coz they are quite different
RPwW2c3c

No. Shaper's Touch are better.
Thanks. Last question:

1) Can leap slam proc EE?

2) I wonder if the life generation affected by vitality watcher's eye can counter the degen from rf (assuming i use the zealot oath). I plan to buy that since its cheaper but I'm afraid to try out since I really in tight budget.
Last edited by velaxi1 on Jun 15, 2019, 9:21:02 PM
Can anyone help me please? I'm so confused :(
1. I didn't kill oak - I killed all bandits - I figured that I could make up for the regen with the 2 skill points.
2. I can't seem to sustain RF. My degen from RF lowers my ES, and then my ES recovery kicks in, so it's not completely sustainable.

Here are my equips:
Last edited by aehubrs on Jun 16, 2019, 3:04:33 AM
"
aehubrs wrote:
Can anyone help me please? I'm so confused :(
1. I didn't kill oak - I killed all bandits - I figured that I could make up for the regen with the 2 skill points.
2. I can't seem to sustain RF. My degen from RF lowers my ES, and then my ES recovery kicks in, so it's not completely sustainable.

Here are my equips:

At first I had the same problem.Since I already had the char I've killed all the bandits and before taking the guardian ascendancy my regen wasn't good enough to sustain RF.Also you don't have belt with ES recovery, maybe this is the problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info