[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
lightdarkness wrote:
is it a mistake that the new tree has mom allocated on it ? i think it doesnt do anything since theres no mana behind it anymore

Which PoB pastebin are you referring to?

The classical tree is not updated i will need some time in the following days to do that only PoB available at the moment.
Double post.
Last edited by zzang on Jun 9, 2019, 11:57:48 AM
[/quote] Sick mirror gear dude nice one probably heaviest tank on the whole server. Whats your delve level?[/quote]

Currently at 700+ and is going deeper, I expect this build to reach 1000.
Last edited by BestiaryBeastin on Jun 9, 2019, 8:04:13 PM
Updated the classical tree link in the 3.7 section.
Hey, a little dumb question but should one use vaal RF or just normal RF?
Hi guys, anyone has an idea of a good skill to level with before the switch to RF around level 34?

I'm not new to this build, I've leveled it successfully before in a league, and the hard point for me is just before switching to RF around lvl 34, when you have to do Normal lab to get Time of Need.

I tried Normal Izaro with both Molten Strike and Freezing Pulse, and he destroyed me both times :) Any other good skill / support combination to kill the bastard before I switch to the hot ring? :)

Edit: actually my best bet might be to switch to low life and Scorching Ray the emperor to get Time of Need after the switch, with the crazy ES regen all the leveling items provide. I will try that tonight and report back.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Jun 11, 2019, 2:23:56 AM
TYVM for the tree and the build in general, i got it up and running in legion now :)

"
Jadran wrote:
Hi guys, anyone has an idea of a good skill to level with before the switch to RF around level 34?

I'm not new to this build, I've leveled it successfully before in a league, and the hard point for me is just before switching to RF around lvl 34, when you have to do Normal lab to get Time of Need.

I tried Normal Izaro with both Molten Strike and Freezing Pulse, and he destroyed me both times :) Any other good skill / support combination to kill the bastard before I switch to the hot ring? :)

i leveled to 68 with freezing pulse, karui ward helps a lot vs izaro, if you also have good ms boots you can dodge everything he has and chip at his health, its not fast but it works. if you're not a fan of dodging you need to get more life and armour on gear.

edit: forgot to mention ive been using molten shell and it doesnt trigger EE, its amazing for survivability while im still gathering good equipment
Last edited by lightdarkness on Jun 11, 2019, 5:11:19 AM
Good skills to level up with not more than 20 points difference between leveling tree and final tree
All IMO
- Storm Brand -> Armageddon Brand + Brand nodes
- Blade Vortex + ele dmg nodes + Herald of Ash + Avatar of Fire + duration cluster
- Fireball + GMP + Multi Totems with totem nodes
- Dominating Blow + duration cluster + minion damage nodes

I've also tested these 4 options this league under same conditions
- not putting any points in specific nodes (following original tree)
- not running specific auras
- using Tabula with best fit support links
- running Aqueducts
and found Dominating Blow to be a winner in terms of clearspeed.
"
Hey, a little dumb question but should one use vaal RF or just normal RF?

Use Vaal RF. It's mandatory. This will provide you a burst in dps against boss. If you use it cleverly you can launch VRF just before Time of need start and then, do not struggle with the degen part.

"
Jadran wrote:

Edit: actually my best bet might be to switch to low life and Scorching Ray the emperor to get Time of Need after the switch, with the crazy ES regen all the leveling items provide. I will try that tonight and report back.

Personnaly I used for many leagues (legacy, harbringer, etc.) a facebreaker + Shield Charge and Ancestral Warchief/Protector setup for leveling. But you can use any skill working with facebreaker for this, preferably the one with some flat physical dmg.
You don't need to focus on anything on the tree except stat requirment and life. And the required stuff is extremly basic : Facebreaker, and any source of flat physical dmg to attack.
With the rework of melee skill it should be even easier than before.

--------------------------

Little tip :

Keep an eye on Tempered/Transcendent jewels (from Incursion) with the new %inc intel/dex/str nodes on tree they provide extraordinary buff :

--------------------------

I will keep an eye on the new jewels too. Looks like they can change our tree by a lot :

https://i.imgur.com/q3AoWoA.jpg
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Jun 11, 2019, 7:37:12 AM
Guys what am i doing wrong?
Cannot get the mana reserved auras to work cause not enough mana.
Has tree changed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info