Season One, Race Event 17: Two Hour Solo

Desynchs are like cancer for those races.
Died to desync... AGAIN!

Had like 7 seconds of nothing being registered at all, my dmg, the mobs dmg etc. Then POFF, I was dead.

DO SOMETHING GGG!

Anyway.. Dsync was the only thing that could kill me
IGN: Tiamos
Last edited by Swen88 on Mar 2, 2013, 1:27:38 PM
GOD DAMM fix the instances!!! they don't work (i cant click)and even the Portals wont work either!!WTF is this? this supposed to be a race and i lost so precious time for that stupid problem....fuck...
Beta Member Since 2010
In every race so far I always get Raise Zombie ending up with 3 little (wothless) zombies follow me around (but im not alone xD), and the very first map is always so so so so so big, never get to kill Hillock first for like 3 or 4 seconds, T,...,T, (today was less than 1 second)

died at 1:40 ish at rank 4, exploders in western. I shouldve kept my fire res ring on gg
"
Jarchan wrote:
Hmm...

Do I play it safe and go for 3 points, or take a risk and go for 4, but most likely get 0 or 1?

I'm so good at this game. :P

Played Duelist as usual and these dropped from Hillock:

Had two good quicksilvers too:

Dead at level 10... :(

Would have got 4 RP for the first time if I'd been able to stay alive.
died 10 fucking minutes from the end. AGAIN!

Spoiler
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKGODDAMNFUCKKDERDAFUCK!
ps. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Edit: indeed lots of dsynced stuff, other then that gg guys :)
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Last edited by Starball on Mar 2, 2013, 2:01:52 PM
"
cerealdude wrote:
died at 1:40 ish at rank 4, exploders in western. I shouldve kept my fire res ring on gg

I just died to the same cause XD They had already all explode and i though "super none of them got me" and suddenly i drop dead... (actually my first desync death in races since open beta started - i don't say that desync isn't a problem, but if you are satisfied with lvl rewards and maybe a top 20 position you can go 'slow' enough to avoid most desync deaths (though yeah if you want the top positions you'll have to pray to the gods of syncinc a lot :P))

Also one small problem happened during this race - my modem died for a second, it disconnected me of course (my modem reconnected to the internet soon) and since i always get a new IP address when my modem resets i had to wait for the email untill i was able to log back in...
(well in the end those 2-3minutes didn't matter, i really need to remeber buying a fire res ring in act 2...)

EDIT: at least i remembered to stash all valuable orbs, so i'll get at least some jewelers and a chaos from this race for my HC chararters ;)
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Last edited by Sony_Black on Mar 2, 2013, 1:56:41 PM
"
Sony_Black wrote:
EDIT: at least i remembered to stash all valuable orbs, so i'll get at least some jewelers and a chaos from this race for my HC chararters ;)

I forgot to stash my blessed. Argh!
Died with less than 10 minutes to go and as top duelist. This time it wasn't crash or anything just my own fault, took double strike from guard captain and rare poison arrowed me. GG :)
IGN: Rollface

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info