Season One, Race Event 17: Two Hour Solo

average drops but quite smooth race.
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
drops were good, but I'm still too slow at the beginning...

got to 21 after losing my first char at lvl 7, managed to get some ok drops though.

Didn't get that weapon till 10 minutes till the end and still almost hit 22, i think i did well considering the circumstances.
how long till I can access my character in Hardcore again? Still says I am in 2 hour leauge and when i try to get on char it give me abnormal disconnect.

Nevermind. fixed.
Last edited by Timcago on Mar 2, 2013, 2:16:14 PM
Decided about 30 minutes before the race to try PA/FT build. Died 40 minutes in, which I can blame on desync (but I did something stupid and deserved it). I still recovered and hit level 21 with a minute or two left. :)

Great drops. Of course I get those when I'm ranged and not gear dependent.
Spoiler

How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
Last edited by TehHammer on Mar 2, 2013, 2:17:14 PM
2nd Shadow, 4th Overall.

No +1 bow gems makes me a sad panda
After getting extra Fire Trap with Shadow my first Witch died in Mudflats. Thankfully it wasn't desync but my own stupidity (just failed to dodge a Rhoa charge and died due to stun). Managed to get lvl 21 with second attempt so without dying I may have managed to reach my goal which was 23.

If only I could figure out why it takes me so long to do Act I; it's always 65 to 75 minutes to kill Merveil which is way too long (if the top players do it in like ~35 minutes I'd be pretty happy with consistent 45-50 but even that's still so far away).
lvl 23. Finally decent drops, but im kinda too slow with micromanaging. Crap laptop and many dangerous desyncs(had to log off 2 times) didnt help too.
Seems I'm #1 Marauder. Was quite unexpected since it wasn't a very smooth race for me and I ended up just a few xp away from lvl 27. Should be able to get 28 next time. Also found some decent items. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info