[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

how much ES do you get in 3.1 with this build?
"
invectus wrote:

In a temporary league around 15-16k tops, with usually around 4.5k life.
In standard with legacy gear, about 21k-22k es, and 4.5-5k life.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
"
Aevykin wrote:
"
invectus wrote:

Pretty sure the new watcher jewel puts the build at 19k ES at the moment in the temp league. And 30k ES in standard. Price for that jewel is sky high right now.
(⌐■_■)
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
OK this is probably a dumb question but here I go...
What's up with Coruscating Elixir... when I use it it RF drops immediately. Is there a way around this?

@BlowBlood - thanks :) Going to save for the amulet... somehow :D

That is the purpose of the flask, it is not for chaos damage. It stop RF immediately and gain insane ES regen to tank incoming damage, kind of like instant life flask for life build. You can get the feeling by watching OP's flask video. It also saved him a few times in uber atrizi split phase.
However, it is not common used, probably only a few times per day for me. So thinking drop it. one life flask is absolutely enough for any chaos damage once you have the amulet.
Once you are in full ES and life again, you can turn RF back on :)

Another tip is you can take off chest to regen life if don't want to port and no flask.
[Removed by Admin]
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
Aevykin wrote:
"
invectus wrote:

Pretty sure the new watcher jewel puts the build at 19k ES at the moment in the temp league. And 30k ES in standard. Price for that jewel is sky high right now.

Yeah, I'm currently trying to obtain it in standard (offering 120ex). I'm sitting at 19.2k ES and 4.8k life on standard without the jewel. With the jewel PoB put my ES at 21.4k (ES, not EHP, in EHP terms I just break 26k).

I don't think 30k ES alone is realistically possible. Even with a 611 Titanium Shield and a 942 Regalia I only reach 22.8k, but my +1 Max Res Geofri's beats a legacy 3T1 regalia, and I personally prefer Ahfacks Morbid Fend over a typical Mirrored 3T1 Titanium shield.

The realistic limits of EHP with min-maxed/legacy/mirrored gear on standard is 21-22k ES, and 4.5k-5k HP.

I took a peek at IMBrew's guy because he seems to have the best temporary league gear of anyone on this forum and he is at 17.4k es (with jewel), I think getting 19k in a temp league would be extremely difficult if not impossible.

My Gear:
Spoiler
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Dec 27, 2017, 4:50:01 AM
"
Aevykin wrote:
Yeah, I'm currently trying to obtain it in standard (offering 120ex). I'm sitting at 19.2k ES and 4.8k life on standard without the jewel. With the jewel PoB put my ES at 21.4k (ES, not EHP, in EHP terms I just break 26k).

I don't think 30k ES alone is realistically possible. Even with a 611 Titanium Shield and a 942 Regalia I only reach 22.8k, but my +1 Max Res Geofri's beats a legacy 3T1 regalia, and I personally prefer Ahfacks Morbid Fend over a typical Mirrored 3T1 Titanium shield.

The realistic limits of EHP with min-maxed/legacy/mirrored gear on standard is 21-22k ES, and 4.5k-5k HP.

I took a peek at IMBrew's guy because he seems to have the best temporary league gear of anyone on this forum and he is at 17.4k es (with jewel), I think getting 19k in a temp league would be extremely difficult if not impossible.

My Gear:
Spoiler

I don't think it's impossible. IMBrew has a different skill tree then the OP, he skips a lot of ES nodes, and goes for more aura nodes.

IBrew
https://pastebin.com/UTGwwDLa

We can compare the OP's tree. He gets 17k ES without Watcher's Jewel in Harbringer League.

https://pastebin.com/5E2wRS3N

And while the OP's gear is really good, it's not crazest thing ever. The ES Helmet is 280. So, 19k ES should be obtainable on temp league.

For legacy, I could be remembering it wrong but didn't someone claim to have gotten 26k ES and post some gear about it. Especially, with the old Energy Within Jewel. I can see it being possible.

(⌐■_■)
cool thx for replies. I followed the advice and are leveling with spell totem and firestorm, all gems 20 quality, i run it in 6 link setup but my dps is starting to decrease quickly lvl50+. when did you make your swap to RF? What gems are a must in firestorm link? combo? i bascially just put Firestorm and spell totem in replacement of scorching ray combo, same support gems are scorching ray.

I also like to add that orb of storms dosnt seem to be triggered from CWDT. is this new? or is anyone else having this issue? I have looked over the gem lvls and it looks correct. only Immortal call procs.
I leveled with firestorm totems in tabula until 70 when I switched to RF. Took all life regen nodes possible to be able to switch and don't degen much. After that you can gradually respec them when you get better gear/gems. Damage was good with firestorm totems, no issues. Get good scepters and use flammability. You can buy higer level firestorm for 1-2c when you get to 66-68 to speed up last levels.

Orb of storms cannot be used with CwDT. Cast it manually.

Got the amulet yesterday. Huge improvement. Was able to kill Elder on T9 map deathless. Sitting at 12k es and only 2.7k hp.
"
Aevykin wrote:

You probably looked at me while i was farming Constrictor with shavs for hours, with Geofri i am at 20.002 normally but my helmet can be improved to 300+ ES(I am just waiting for shaped helm + RF enchant so i can horror craft it), my ring can be improved to t1 ES and my build can be redone to full ES instead of reduced aura nodes if we will ever get double res + triple t1 opals on the market, i'd say 21k is doable in temp with hundreds of ex invested.

Not even sure i'll stick that long for those opals to appear.
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
"
Aevykin wrote:

You probably looked at me while i was farming Constrictor with shavs for hours, with Geofri i am at 20.002 normally but my helmet can be improved to 300+ ES(I am just waiting for shaped helm + RF enchant so i can horror craft it), my ring can be improved to t1 ES and my build can be redone to full ES instead of reduced aura nodes if we will ever get double res + triple t1 opals on the market, i'd say 21k is doable in temp with hundreds of ex invested.

Not even sure i'll stick that long for those opals to appear.

I got to 19.7k modifying the stuff on PoB with your character. 20K is basically tops ES on temp with 100s of exalt invested. With the jewel now the highest EHP on temp is about 23-24k. On standard 26-27k. But personally I think investing more into life is better than getting a crazy amount of ES.

My guy has basically the best gear possible besides the jewel, and im sitting at 26k EHP. I think a 4.5k life pool is much better than a 3k life pool, helps a lot with chaos and chayula.
Last edited by Aevykin on Dec 27, 2017, 10:08:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info