[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why do you take zealots oath on tree brew?
Got most of the basic gear and got RF running. Doing pretty good in maps till tier 8-9.
Need advice what to upgrade next (got 2-3 ex in the bank):

Current gear:

Spoiler

Running with 2 jewels for life regen while moving to support RF.

ES numbers are still low (3.6k hp / 7k ES) but damage feels quite good.
Build is great :)
Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Dec 25, 2017, 5:59:40 PM
"
Morvas wrote:
BlowBlood -- I love this build and I've been crushing content. I don't understand the use of MOM and all the max mana nodes. When I have my 3 aura's up I only have 100 remaining mana. How much do you have?

I have way less (50 or so), adjust clarity to sub 50. more reserved mana, more es. Mom means nothing, we need the juicy mana nodes behind it.
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Dec 25, 2017, 8:18:01 PM
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
Got level 100 in Abyss using very slightly modified version of this build, didnt die a single time while leveling and it was a cruise. Currently sitting at 19.587 ES with a possibility to push into 20k+ when mixmaxed on gear properly. Fire res was a complete bitch to deal with after RotP nerf, you should only try this build only if you got full gear ready to go.

I completely disagree with using shield charge for anything though except Shaper and Uber Atziri, Alch Adrenaline Quick + Silver and Dash will allow you to clear 2 times faster because damage with Inc Aoe is enough to sustain both flasks almost permanently and SC with almost zero attack speed is just ass.

Grants for the 100. how much ES does the watcher's eye provided for you? Don't know how soon GGG will fix the clarity interaction there. so hesitate to invest money on it.

For passive tree, I went barbarism for +1 fire max res and 30 str along the way and some res there. Cutted some mana nodes comparing to your tree. You can also get one more aura effect node to get one extra fire max resistance. Unallocate your zealot's oath will do it. you don't need the node anyway. So I have 88 fire res.
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by BlowBlood on Dec 25, 2017, 8:38:10 PM
"
MaSterX_BG wrote:
Got most of the basic gear and got RF running. Doing pretty good in maps till tier 8-9.
Need advice what to upgrade next (got 2-3 ex in the bank):

Current gear:

Spoiler

Running with 2 jewels for life regen while moving to support RF.

ES numbers are still low (3.6k hp / 7k ES) but damage feels quite good.
Build is great :)

Chaos damage is biting you now. Farm some money to get chayula amulet, then you will basically ignore chaos damage and gain tons of ES at the same time. Once you get the amulet, the rest gear is not that crucial. you can gradually work on them piece by piece. This build will grow dramatically with more money in.
[Removed by Admin]
If anyone on Standard or Abyss HC is interested, I am trying to purchase a Watcher's Eye with %ES Regen (Discipline) and %Max Mana as ES (Clarity). Offering 120ex on standard.

IGN: FlamingBoy

Once I get this jewel I will be at 26k EHP :D
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
Last edited by Aevykin on Dec 25, 2017, 10:46:32 PM
@Revanroi

You only need Coruscating while leveling and for doing Chayula, once you hit the desired level(92+) its fine to drop it. I did some shaped Vaults with extra chaos sextants and ran bosses like Sunken City and it was fine. For council i just equip Shavs.

@Hartram

Pale Council farming with shavs.

@BlowBlood

I get 4.800 es from that jewel, i hope GGG does not touch it -_-. Nice touch with removing ZO for the 6% aura effect in the right side, i ll maybe do that once i am done with endgame grind, however i was looking to drop PoL and reduced mana reservation nodes completely if i get rares with duo t1 res and stack even more str/es. PoL was a bandaid solution for resistant gear not availiable on the market which worked out great.

Edit: I just did Uber Atziri without Coruscating with 3123 hp, build has enough damage to just charge into the vaal construct packs and kill them while side stepping their initial barrage. Chaos degen from trio is easily avoidable. That only leaves Chayula and tier 8 infested valley in my book of fuck those places.

Last edited by IMBrewmaster on Dec 26, 2017, 3:28:53 PM
OK this is probably a dumb question but here I go...
What's up with Coruscating Elixir... when I use it it RF drops immediately. Is there a way around this?

@BlowBlood - thanks :) Going to save for the amulet... somehow :D
Last edited by MaSterX_BG on Dec 26, 2017, 4:23:20 AM
I think Prayer of Glory is better than Bastion of Hope for the final Ascendancy; it gives more clear speed, endurance charges if you use Enduring Cry, and the block is unreliable anyways. I've not tried Abyssal Cry yet, maybe it would help with clearing out tankier rares when white mobs die next to them.
any leveling gear tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info