[3.0] 22k EHP Hybrid RF/SR Guardian - BOSS KILLER - Harbinger League - 1.25M DPS

It was great build!!!!!
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
Got level 100 in Abyss using very slightly modified version of this build, didnt die a single time while leveling and it was a cruise. Currently sitting at 19.587 ES with a possibility to push into 20k+ when mixmaxed on gear properly. Fire res was a complete bitch to deal with after RotP nerf, you should only try this build only if you got full gear ready to go.

I completely disagree with using shield charge for anything though except Shaper and Uber Atziri, Alch Adrenaline Quick + Silver and Dash will allow you to clear 2 times faster because damage with Inc Aoe is enough to sustain both flasks almost permanently and SC with almost zero attack speed is just ass.

Hey Brew,

What pantheon's do you use?

Also do you think the hybrid build is better than lowlife RF?
Last edited by Dhamo on Dec 23, 2017, 10:41:43 PM
"
Dhamo wrote:
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
Got level 100 in Abyss using very slightly modified version of this build, didnt die a single time while leveling and it was a cruise. Currently sitting at 19.587 ES with a possibility to push into 20k+ when mixmaxed on gear properly. Fire res was a complete bitch to deal with after RotP nerf, you should only try this build only if you got full gear ready to go.

I completely disagree with using shield charge for anything though except Shaper and Uber Atziri, Alch Adrenaline Quick + Silver and Dash will allow you to clear 2 times faster because damage with Inc Aoe is enough to sustain both flasks almost permanently and SC with almost zero attack speed is just ass.

Hey Brew,

Tukohama and Arakaali thought i didnt even finish Arakaali yet. This build has 3 times LL RF damage and twice more EHP, i am facerolling through content atm.
Hi, I'm looking at making a good boss killer char but I only have 400c right now, so I was wondering how crucial is Presence of Chayula to clear Elder and Shaper. Or just in case if someone knows of a great boss killer for 400-500c I would love to know it, I'm looking for boss killer builds but I only found underbudgeted or overbudgetes ones.
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
"
Dhamo wrote:
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:

Hey Brew,

Tukohama and Arakaali thought i didnt even finish Arakaali yet. This build has 3 times LL RF damage and twice more EHP, i am facerolling through content atm.

Thanks, looked at your build and really liked your setup. Going to be my 2nd build once I get the currency.
"
karshberlg wrote:
Hi, I'm looking at making a good boss killer char but I only have 400c right now, so I was wondering how crucial is Presence of Chayula to clear Elder and Shaper. Or just in case if someone knows of a great boss killer for 400-500c I would love to know it, I'm looking for boss killer builds but I only found underbudgeted or overbudgetes ones.

This isnt a cheap build. If you need a cheap boss melter go burning spectres. Clear sucks after last patch's wickerman nerf, but it still melts all bosses easy and with boneoffering up you just dont die.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585/page/271

I am loving this build butit is a bit of a currency sinker. I put in about 15 ex and am far from finished. Having a blast though.

Have fun
Last edited by Grafdelver on Dec 25, 2017, 2:00:35 AM
"
Grafdelver wrote:
"
karshberlg wrote:

This isnt a cheap build. If you need a cheap boss melter go burning spectres. Clear sucks after last patch's wickerman nerf, but it still melts all bosses easy and with boneoffering up you just dont die.

I am loving this build butit is a bit of a currency sinker. I put in about 15 ex and am far from finished. Having a blast though.

Have fun

Thank you for answering! That's one of the builds I had in mind but I've played Witch for the past 3 leagues so I was looking for a change. What do you think of this one? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701

Looks like it has good boss killing and better clear speed than spectres.
https://imgur.com/a/tzoXJ

20k ES done, i dont think 21k is doable but maybe in a distant future.
Last edited by IMBrewmaster on Dec 25, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
"
karshberlg wrote:
"
Grafdelver wrote:
"
karshberlg wrote:

Have fun

Thank you for answering! That's one of the builds I had in mind but I've played Witch for the past 3 leagues so I was looking for a change. What do you think of this one? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701

Looks like it has good boss killing and better clear speed than spectres.

Yeah np, that build should work fine. Spectre build combines insane bosskilling with super though defense. I think that there isnt much like it atm

Have fun
Last edited by Grafdelver on Dec 25, 2017, 11:42:28 AM
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:
"
Dhamo wrote:
"
IMBrewmaster wrote:

Hey Brew,

How do you deal with Chaos damage? No coruscating flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info