[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

I am confused with this build guide.

Taking Ancestral Bond but using Self Cast Dark Pact?

5 Totems total with Soul Mantle and the only Totem in the links is Wither?
"
Milaan wrote:
Should i use 2x Kikazuru and Atziri's Reflection? Or can Atziri's Reflection replace both rings?
... oh and can i start with Atziri's Mirror or is Atziri's Reflection required?
From my testing in PoB it's not worth in general. You need more stats to wear the shield (because you lose them from Kikazarus) and the regen from the rings is actually pretty nice.
You can check it yourself in the link.

It has it's uses though, I've mentioned them in the Unique section.

Definitely don't use Atziri's Mirror, it's trash. Use Kikazarus if you can't afford it.

"
chinito87 wrote:
I am confused with this build guide.

Taking Ancestral Bond but using Self Cast Dark Pact?

5 Totems total with Soul Mantle and the only Totem in the links is Wither?
Soul Mantle provides a level 20 Spell Totem support, which means you don't need to put the gem in the chest yourself.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Mar 4, 2018, 8:01:40 AM
Hello I have a question about one of the gem setups.

Setup where you have Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call (Level 3) - Enfeeble (Level 5) - Increased Duration

I understand why CWDT is lvl 1 but what about Immortal Call lvl 3 and Enfeeble lvl 5. Does it necessary to keep them at those levels?

Thank you.
"
pakkomeister wrote:
Hello I have a question about one of the gem setups.

Setup where you have Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Immortal Call (Level 3) - Enfeeble (Level 5) - Increased Duration

I understand why CWDT is lvl 1 but what about Immortal Call lvl 3 and Enfeeble lvl 5. Does it necessary to keep them at those levels?

Thank you.

CWDT 1lvl can support skill gems with required level 38 or lower. So you can't level other "active" gems, they will not work. Increased Duration can be leveled to max
For a scion that followed the guardian + path of the shadow build, would it make sense to just switch to hierophant from guardian? Intending to do uber atziri and chayula breach in standard with this character.
well hiero getting buffed kinda ruined this build for me lol. prices have gone up quite a bit esp for that flag jewel. not sure when i'll be able to afford to make the switch. is firestorm/flameblast viable thru first couplelabs and starting maps?
"
rozakk wrote:
well hiero getting buffed kinda ruined this build for me lol. prices have gone up quite a bit esp for that flag jewel. not sure when i'll be able to afford to make the switch. is firestorm/flameblast viable thru first couplelabs and starting maps?
The jewel isn't really required, just a BiS item.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to go for any other Hiero spell totem build with this, the skill tree is the same/very similiar on most of them.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Loving this build so far in 3.2. I'm only a few tiers into mapping but so far it's working phenomenally. Thanks!
Love this build so far. Basically a Ancestral Warchief Chieftain Build without Ancestral Warchief :-) Always hated the limitation to 2 or 3 totems with Chieftain.

Only thing i changed was the cwdt setup. I switched to cwdt(1), immortal call(3), frost wall(10) and phase run(3). This gave me survivability in oh shit situations :-)
Shimmeron's is 80 c .... Apep's 1c
Apep's offers much better value for the dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info