[3.5] Soul Mantle Dark Pact Totems - League Starter - All Content

Hi, currently level 87 and i really enjoy the build.

But why are rare daggers more expensive (10c++) with same/similar stats then divnirarius? I dont want to spend much currency on a dagger that doesnt increase the dps by far.
Can someone maybe put a poe.trade link with a dagger which would be a great improvement compared with divinarius? thanks a lot!
hello I start this build, I would like to know when we change items magic by rare? Thk !
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
OTazMan wrote:
Act 5 Lani reward (After unlocking SIN) any of those Gems help us?
Nope

"
RushBone wrote:
anything else i can do for u?
Nice Soul Mantle.

You want more damage, I suppose? Try this skill tree, it should be better unless you get some really insane jewels.

Also, on your rare Jewels you should get as much crit multiplier as possible, that's by far the best stat for you.

I'd look for a helmet with life/resists (unless you want Devoto's for the speed) and then get another damage unique, like:

(You also want crit multi on Abyss Jewels)

my tree is the same I'm just lvl92 :)

I will replace Devoto's only when there is a helmet with flat chaos damage, area damage and dark pact enchant on top of it

movement speed / clear speed is all my version of the build is about :D
"
Bisrob wrote:

But why are rare daggers more expensive (10c++) with same/similar stats then divnirarius? I dont want to spend much currency on a dagger that doesnt increase the dps by far.
Can someone maybe put a poe.trade link with a dagger which would be a great improvement compared with divinarius? thanks a lot!
Rare daggers are a lot harder do find. Divinarius always drops with similiar stats, but a dagger needs to go through a lot of RNG to be good.
You can try this link. Most of these should be better than Divinarius (you have to check with PoB) and sometimes there's a cheap one.

If you find a dagger that's as good as Divinarius but has attack speed, that's already a huge improvement due to the mobility you'll get.
The best weapon in terms of damage/price ratio is Apep's Rage, but that's a wand sadly.

"
Libard wrote:
hello I start this build, I would like to know when we change items magic by rare? Thk !
At level 49, when you get your Soul Mantle (you can use rares before if you want, but you'll lose damage).
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Bisrob wrote:

Rare daggers are a lot harder do find. Divinarius always drops with similiar stats, but a dagger needs to go through a lot of RNG to be good.
You can try this link. Most of these should be better than Divinarius (you have to check with PoB) and sometimes there's a cheap one.

If you find a dagger that's as good as Divinarius but has attack speed, that's already a huge improvement due to the mobility you'll get.
The best weapon in terms of damage/price ratio is Apep's Rage, but that's a wand sadly.

"
Libard wrote:
At level 49, when you get your Soul Mantle (you can use rares before if you want, but you'll lose damage).

Thanks for the link! But i dont get it why this search should be better than a div.
The stats you searched for:
Spell damage: 40% (divinarius worst roll 50%)
Crit Chance: 60% (divinarius worst roll 110%)

multiplier and attack speed dont roll on div, so are these mods the valuable stats?

This is no criticism, i just dont understand it cleary :)
"
Bisrob wrote:
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Bisrob wrote:

"
Libard wrote:

Thanks for the link! But i dont get it why this search should be better than a div.
The stats you searched for:
Spell damage: 40% (divinarius worst roll 50%)
Crit Chance: 60% (divinarius worst roll 110%)

multiplier and attack speed dont roll on div, so are these mods the valuable stats?

This is no criticism, i just dont understand it cleary :)
If you use the bare minimum stats, it's worse than a Divinarius. I just made a bit room so you get more search results. You'll have to compare it yourself.

Regarding the stats: yes, crit multiplier is really damn good if you have enough crit to back it up (diamond flask also helps there).
Attack is speed is worth more than anything a Divinarius can have in my opinion. It doesn't give damage, but the extra mobility is very noticable (just test it with a random 20% attack speed dagger, you'll see what I mean)
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
At 72, just started mapping. Much fun.

Question on balancing more curses vs more wither: I spam totems to begin with to get my curses up to about 4-5 before switching over to wither currently. Do you think that's a good idea, or should I go for less or more curses before switching over?
"
Farabor wrote:
At 72, just started mapping. Much fun.

Question on balancing more curses vs more wither: I spam totems to begin with to get my curses up to about 4-5 before switching over to wither currently. Do you think that's a good idea, or should I go for less or more curses before switching over?

this is where the hierophant+assassin version shines
wither totem in the head has also a great use to be spammed at the beginning of each big fight as it costs very little mana
What are your thoughts on any of the watcher jewels for clarity. Specifically the one that grants damage taken from mana before life. How does that stack with MOM? Is it multiplicitive or additive and do you think it would be worth it?
edit!
Last edited by Libard on Dec 24, 2017, 5:08:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info