[3.5] Ghostly Quad Totem HOWA. 10k ES, 77% Evade, 1.9 Mill Shaper DPS

Heirophant seems like it was overbuffed so waiting to see if they stick with the numbers or tone them down.

At the moment yeah the change lets us change the tree a bit cutting aura nodes and getting zealots oath. Ending up with 40% more damage, 200 more ES and 5% ES regen per second.

I've been waiting for the reveal of the fated Atziri's mirror since i noticed it in the spoiler reveal. The only really useless thing they could give it would be life. I'm hoping for block or curse stuff

We still have yet to see passive skill tree changes, patch notes for gem changes and the reveal of the new uniques so all of those could change things but all in all it seems the build is getting quite the buff

Generally day 2-3 of a new league is when the claw enters the market at a price you can consider buying. The first nodes of this build are just totem nodes so you can level with ancestral warchief with any good weapon. Or buy a whispering ice staff and level with icestorm totems or ignore gear requirements and level with a generic spell totem setup like flameblast totem, especially with the first lab now giving you an extra totem any of them should be fine
Hello friend, I will be very grateful if you quickly edit the build for the new season, going to use it at the start of the League, used build your scion, but it is not intended to start a League.
Sick buff to atziri's mirror. Adding ES of all things.

Thinking if I should make this as a league starter or as a second build.

Edit: and also unaffected by curses. which i think is an even more important buff.

Double Edit: Also curious as to which points would you take in the new ascendancy tree
Last edited by enrilx on Feb 22, 2018, 10:05:55 PM
Hmmmm +250 FLAT es and curse immune, but whitout 10% block chance.
Idk what the best)))

I always been a fan of unique only builds,
Managed to get 38/40 and almost lv 98 with your build in abyss.
Scion version is also very fun for boss killing (maybe with a ES on hit watcher eye instead of es recovery).
According to my calculations we should be able to sustain another 25% mana reservation skill with the 3.2 Hiero buff on top of all of the current auras.

The question is, do we get Herald of Thunder for more damage or Arctic Armour for some defences?

Or do we get rid of the +aura effect passives completely and go for something else on the tree? The Shaper notable and the Jewel Socket nearby maybe? It could be good with Zealot'a Oath which we're getting anyway.

We would also lose some resistances that way. Currently I was able to min-max my res to be capped without having any on jewels. That would not be possible without the aura effect nodes buffing our Purity of Elements.
Last edited by enumag on Feb 24, 2018, 3:53:38 AM
"
enumag wrote:
According to my calculations we should be able to sustain another 25% mana reservation skill with the 3.2 Hiero buff on top of all of the current auras.

The question is, do we get Herald of Thunder for more damage or Arctic Armour for some defences?

Or do we get rid of the +aura effect passives completely and go for something else on the tree? The Shaper notable and the Jewel Socket nearby maybe? It could be good with Zealot'a Oath which we're getting anyway.

We would also lose some resistances that way. Currently I was able to min-max my res to be capped without having any on jewels. That would not be possible without the aura effect nodes buffing our Purity of Elements.

The jewel socket near shaper would be worth it if you could reach it by pure Int path but spending points on travel nodes is only worth it when it has a better payoff at the end then mana nodes into a jewel socket.

Now zealots oath now gives us 5% regen instead of 1% which makes it worth using and should make everything even more comfortable

From my calculations squeezing in a herald was not worth it but since we no longer need the trees reservation nodes to run wrath its more efficient to just cut all the aura nodes and spend the points elsewhere

Swapping from the aura nodes into Faith and steel loses us 2% resistance which does mean that you can no longer be res capped with just a perfect rolled shield and chest. One resistance jewel is now always required but most people were doing that anyway as getting a chest with good ES plus max resistance is more expensive then just getting a solid ES roll

New build will cut aura nodes for faith and zealots then get further in the build using the same criteria of efficiency I calculated when making the "level 100" version of the tree. Basically the most efficient choices past level 90 are connecting to the scion start to use a "Pure talent" jewel, Coordination, Deep thoughts and Deep wisdom, probably in that order.

I'm waiting for the patch notes before updating anything in case we get any passive tree changes

I spent a while today theorycrafting the new unique jewel "Might of the Meek" to see if that would cause any tree changes around it for extra value but sadly so far every attempt has found its value as on par as a 3 stat jewel but worse then a 4 stat one
Last edited by WaffleT on Feb 24, 2018, 6:59:21 AM
"
WaffleT wrote:

Swapping from the aura nodes into Faith and steel loses us 2% resistance which does mean that you can no longer be res capped with just a perfect rolled shield and chest. One resistance jewel is now always required but most people were doing that anyway as getting a chest with good ES plus max resistance is more expensive then just getting a solid ES roll

I just tried in Path of Building. Turns out that with Faith and Steel and without aura buffs you can still cap it without jewels if you get max res on all gear and lvl 21 Purity. So I'm just 1% short with my 23% Splendour lol. Of course changes to passive tree might break it.

EDIT: Bought a 595 ES + 24% Splendour. If anyone wants my 585 ES + 23% res 6l Splendour it's for sale.
Last edited by enumag on Feb 24, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Hi,
The build looks awesome.
I just hope prices wont change this league.
Thanks for posting it!!
"
braxat2000poe wrote:
Hi,
The build looks awesome.
I just hope prices wont change this league.
Thanks for posting it!!
the shield might be more expensive for the first week or so, until everyone realizes how rare the fated prophecy will be. Soul mantle will be the preferred chest for totems still, and most int stacking builds will be wanders with the shaper mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info