[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

"
After a year of shield dashing it feels wierd not to have that skill. It's all ok while you have another pack near by but when you need to run over the map it feels very slow

I feel very slow without dash too, currently using shield charge (+fortify & flammability on hit) AND flame dash (you can dash trough gaps, mobs, railings etc..)

So maybe I'll keep flame dash somewhere and try cyclone again. My main problem with cyclone is that I can't really control the way I move, and this make me take extra damage.

I was thinking about Whirling Blades skill too, instead of cyclone, nice for fast travel.
Last edited by Dezosseur on Jul 5, 2017, 4:24:29 AM
As for my shaper trys, I really think I miss some dps. I made one try with another char (witch ED/contagion tri curse), and it was really smoother, I was close to the kill but adds are really a problem with chaos dmg.

3dmg +life jewells are so expensive and close to inexitant in the market, and lab enchant is really too much random...
Why the hell wouldn't it work...

Keystone:
"35% increased damage against Burning Enemies"

RF:
"Engulfs you in magical fire that rapidly burns you and nearby enemies. "

If this keystone doesn't work on RF, then honestly whoever is in charge of design and tooltips should get fired.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Well don't know if is true or not, as I said the damage coming from that passive is to small to be able to feel if it works or not. But you can read here, second post on second page

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1913524/page/2
Yeah, but in the end what it comes to is that we are using 2 ascendacy skill points to get 10%inc fire damage and 0,5% life regen. TWO points.

And for additional 2 we get 1% life regen.

That feels like a waste of ascendancy points.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
killing all bandits for the 2 points, or helping oak for the 1% life rgen and 2% damage reduction?

Im thinking skill points but oak might make leveling easier since I'm still using sunder and just gabbing life.

anyone run the numbers on if the regen is worth 2 skillpoints? we get so much regen anyhow
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
Can someone check out my character... Not sure where I need to upgrade next, and I'm low on currency.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gseybold9/characters
"
Gseybold9 wrote:
Can someone check out my character... Not sure where I need to upgrade next, and I'm low on currency.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gseybold9/characters

Craft life on necklace. Cheapest thing to do.
Since you probably cant start with RF, when should I transition into the build?
"
Jacknife wrote:
Since you probably cant start with RF, when should I transition into the build?

Scorching Ray - Cast while Channeling - Fire storm - elemental focus (or what ever you can fit)
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 6, 2017, 10:56:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info