[3.1] SHAPER Kill __ 14675 HP___7000 HP regen_Tanky Righteous Fire 1 million+ DPS

Yes and because of burning damage being a more gem now they nerfed RF to 40% of life base damage (practically puting a 20% less damage). In the end we get more damage than we have now (about 11-12% increase final damage) so we are OK.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jul 9, 2017, 5:01:48 PM
Didn't notice the RF nerf... was just thinking if Burning Damage and Concentrated effect have the same more multiplier, then it would be better to use Bruning Damage.
So, I think I set this now up in Path of Building. However it's a mystery to me how you can reach 14.4k HP.

Here's what I've come up with:

URL for PoB Code:

https://paste.simplylinux.ch/view/raw/b1a02982

According to PoB I have 11.2k HP and Net Regen of 2.1k
Because I got legacy Kaom with 1000 HP. As it has 500HP more than normal Kaom, that goes to 2000+ HP in final life. And for maximum life I use a talisman with double implicit +%max life and +%all attributes.
With items available in temporar leagues you can go to about 11.7K-12K max life.
I see :)
Hello,

Does anyone can try the setup CWDT + BV+ CoH + flammability in the beta.

I'm currently trying but bv does not apply any curse

When removing CWDT no issue to apply the curse.

Bug in a beta or rework of CWDT + COH ?

Have you checked the level of gems?
Try with CwDT + low lvl BV (under 7 I think, read the description) + CoH + flammability (both higher level).
On a side note BV does not work with life gain ON HIT but works with curse ON HIT. One of the many inconsistency of GGG when design poor games.
sure my gem are under the required level of my cwdt.

I've report a bug
Last edited by nicquehen on Jul 11, 2017, 4:15:10 PM
If curse is under level of CwDT then is possible that at trigger point the CwDT will try to cast the curse on a mob only. I think it is also depending on order in which gems are socketed in item.
on Belly vs Kaom debate

It is clear that kaom gives more life than belly. And not just marginal, but solid more.
RF needs only 4L so glove or helm is more than enough.
On my setup I proved that everything works even without 6 sockets from belly. No need for fancy linked gems CWDT-BV-TS-CoH-Curse-what ever.
I got few people who complained about costs of one belly vs kaom.
Well on Legacy a 6L Belly with 40% life /15% elemental resist is 13 exa, on standard is only 5L with 8 exa.
Kaom with 40% fire damage is 2.5 exa on Legacy and 5 exa in standard.
If I don't look for perfection then
- on legacy is a 5L (2R2G1B) belly with 34% life is 60C and on standard a 5L(4G1B) belly with 31% life is 60C.
- a kaom on legacy is 85C (25% fire damage) and on standard is 50C (22% fire damage)
Let's not forget that a 34% belly vs a 40% belly is like missing a 6% increased life passive, so beside the fact that belly was an worst option from the start, lowering % of life increase make it even worst.

So I think the numbers speak for them self. Kaom is supperior from all points of view as long we can fit all the necessary gems in the other sokets. And this build does exactly that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info