Community Translators Needed

Greek plz :)
I contacted you for years telling you I could translate in French, I'm a native and I know PoE well.

I had this idea when your engine couldn't yet support the French language culture.

I still have the emails. You told me you would recontact me when you'd think about adding French language.

You didn't.

#GGG.
I can translate from English to Spanish, my native language
I have a feeling since they're from new zealand, they have this cultural disregard for the french language, which is a shame since I would be able to help you with that. Just an example here:

https://imgur.com/HOqAhWI

This is HORRIBLY translated, sorry to say this to the person who translated it, but it really just feels awful to read.

'' on manque un peu d'allonge ? '' what the f**k?

I would go and translate it like that

first line is good
I guess how you coded your stuff, the numerical value is always first since it is spelt like that in english, but it would help if it could be read like this.
Réduction de 50% du bouclier d'énergie maximal (Reduction of 50% to maximum energy shield)
+40% de résistance au feu
+33% de résistance au froid ( froid is cold, and glace is ice, and it's not ice resistance, it's cold resistance)
the rest is fine..

and for the flavor text...
`
'' Un peu court du bras, est-tu? Et bien, tu sera court d'une tête en moins de deux. ''
- Daresso l'intrépide.

you're welcome by the way... but please hire someone for this, the translation right now is horrid, it hurts my eyes.
Last edited by ForeverDunking on Oct 14, 2017, 5:30:56 AM
"

This is HORRIBLY translated, sorry to say this to the person who translated it, but it really just feels awful to read.

So true! I was thrilled to see the French version when I logged into the game, about to tell all my friends about it.

And now THIS ? I hope the person who translated it done it for free because it's not even close to Google Trad level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info