Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

And more cards. Cards for Null's Inclination, Facebreaker, Three Dragons, Alpha's Howl, etc.
Could have some cards drop from boss in specific corrupted zones with high-ish droprates or whatever, more cards! :D
Can we have SF, not SSF?
So that game still be online game, where you can play together with your friends and challenge itself.
You can not allow any trading between player and make pernament allocation as the only choise.
But that's important to still have possibility to play together. Cooperation is very important part of having fun in game and in PoE could be more support for that.
Last edited by frth on Feb 3, 2017, 12:50:41 AM
Yes!!! Finally. While I can play with others, I don't always wish to - and in fact, I often do not. This is my personal choice and challenge - to play without aid or trades from ANYONE, ANYWHERE. I'm not the anywhere close to being the best player, but I like the idea of being forced to rely on ONLY what I can collect on my own in the game. I have played nearly every online game this way from the very first, and do not plan on changing.

Playing this way forces a player to deal with the equipment found or bought from vendors with currency earned during play. There are no set plans or builds and you must be flexible to survive. Most of the time I do not, and my resolve hardens to do better.
I've never traded or played with anyone since I started playing POE.. I used to "TRY" to play/ trade with others in Diablo and that was just a poor experience overall.. there were some fellows who made the game enjoyable, but for the most part, a lot of a$$holes who just wasted your time. Bad Taste then..

Haven't tried to sample the buffet here yet.. someday.. maybe.. but some of the responses from forum members keeps me at the 10 foot pole distance. Just like to play, amid all the changes that help/hurt/make no sense, as this is the way to leisurely spend those few free hours and immerse oneself into the relaxing chaos of killing something at the end of the day.

I generally spend my yearly game purchase allowance here(married w/h kids..I do have a life..but I play wargames too..) because I simply enjoy the ability to casually play away to my own heart's content. This new addition makes me enjoy it even more.

Theories from another world, from another failure
We don't adhere to fascination
Weary, fall on mother earth, call your other saviour
We don't adhere to fascination
Faith divides us, Death unites us.
I have been playing since 2012 - this is now 5 years ago and never traded with anyone. I think I created or joined a party a couple of times.

Maybe it's the fact that asking prices for items are so high that I never had enough of any gems to ever buy anything from trade.

I tried to offer my items, but no-one wanted to give me anything for them.

At least with this, I don't have to worry...
I like pizza
Last edited by nakman on Feb 12, 2017, 4:50:04 AM
Solo-Self-Found ?! stupid idea rly !!! I always wanted to play the game self found but it was nearly impossible! Now you give us this option... but only like a Solo offline game ??? no ty... i want to play the game with my friends and not like 1990 diablo offline...! give us a Self found Option where you can play with friends. and give us another option as Maps to farm items... after a long time playing this game im tired... i feel like im playing diablo 3... only Greater Rifts all night long yeah baby !
For Chris' sake GGG. Please allow parties and buff the rates for solo self found. We like playing with friends, we don't like playing trade simulator. If no parties will be allowed and rates will stay terrible, no point on coming back to this game. Me and my friends used to play this game together, but we just felt the rates were too terrible to play the game without trading. Fix the rates, please. We just want a casual place where we can play with friends and manage to make our toons stronger without having to trade all the time and not play at all. Because that's why we quit in the first place. Make this right. Nobody plays SSF for bragging rights, it's because it's NOT FUN TO TRADE! Not to get confused with playing with friends! Because you know, having real friends is a real thing, and it's much more fun to play with them.
Am I reading this right? Drop rates are the same and you can't even group with friends using instanced loot?

Self find with increased drops and instanced loot would be great. I don't really see much appeal in this though.
Last edited by Tyrindor on Feb 21, 2017, 6:04:45 PM
I agree with everybody. We need a Self-Found mode with balance towards the individual player experience, not the "Solo" Self-Found. We like to play the game with friends, but not the trade simulator aspect of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info