Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

oh so cool for them. how about increasing map drops of higher tiered and increase higher stat items to fall. say after a certain item lvl point. they will stop having lower tiered rolls on items. like ilvl 54 items dont roll the lowest 2 tier prefex and suffix. and as it goes up another breakpoint it wont roll the lowest 3. SO THEN THE GAME CAN BE CASUALLY PLAYED OR BY THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY 24/7 AND CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME SOLO SELF AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DROPS BC THEY HAVE TIME TO PLAY THIS GAME

THEN THERE WONT BE NO REASON TO MAKE A IN GAME TRADING SYSTEM AT ALL. LETS JUST GO THAT ROUTE SO PEOPLE WHO STUGGLE TRADING AND DONT PLAY 8 HOURS A DAY KEEP STRUGGLING AT THIS GAME. OK GREAT IDEA LETS JUST ALL GO SOLO SELF FOUND LIKE D3 DOES THATS SUCH A GREAT IDEA.
rawrawr
Cool, but can we get some Guild-Self-found support ?
"
Phish wrote:
oh so cool for them. how about increasing map drops of higher tiered and increase higher stat items to fall. say after a certain item lvl point. they will stop having lower tiered rolls on items. like ilvl 54 items dont roll the lowest 2 tier prefex and suffix. and as it goes up another breakpoint it wont roll the lowest 3. SO THEN THE GAME CAN BE CASUALLY PLAYED OR BY THE PLAYERS THAT PLAY 24/7 AND CAN ACTUALLY PLAY THIS GAME SOLO SELF AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT DROPS BC THEY HAVE TIME TO PLAY THIS GAME

THEN THERE WONT BE NO REASON TO MAKE A IN GAME TRADING SYSTEM AT ALL. LETS JUST GO THAT ROUTE SO PEOPLE WHO STUGGLE TRADING AND DONT PLAY 8 HOURS A DAY KEEP STRUGGLING AT THIS GAME. OK GREAT IDEA LETS JUST ALL GO SOLO SELF FOUND LIKE D3 DOES THATS SUCH A GREAT IDEA.

You don't have to be so pessimistic. And they've said nothing about upping the drop rates which, yes, was one of the first things that jumped to my mind on seeing this announcement as well. And, before you say it, I've played this game since the first Open Beta. So I already know its history. And guess what? I'm not disappointed.

P.S.: Also, no one like Caps Lock Warriors.
Dont want to sound negative but i feel that GGG had a lot of good news ready so they can deliver them to us when they really a bad annoucement
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Cool, but can we get some Guild-Self-found support ?

+1. Really, any guild support. Guilds in PoE seem to have been forgotten. :(

We were even supposed to have guild-specific events/races at some point, although right now I'd be happy even with just some guild management improvements.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dont want to sound negative but i feel that GGG had a lot of good news ready so they can deliver them to us when they really a bad annoucement

Of course they did. I was expecting a bunch of positive news after the XBox thing, especially of stuff that they can possibly tie in as being a result of the XBox change so that we can see all the benefits accruing for us PC users from this shift. It's a pretty basic PR strategy, really. ;)
Ahhh as GGG scrambles to make up for pissing everyone off with the XBOX announcement.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"PoE will never be on consoles"
"PoE will never have a SSF league"

ahahahahaha, Never say never.

It's a shame the SSF league won't have smart loot.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

nice for SSF players :)

Still waiting on Trade improvements pt 2 (2016) ...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Druga1757 wrote:
It's a shame the SSF league won't have smart loot.
just wait for 2.7.0 :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info