Multipet Preview Video!

The black spider from the video come from a special event?
"
Yesu wrote:

I thinks it comes with the comic books.

I'm definitely buying the super fast turtle and the golem that runs funny.
I AM STOKED.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Army of pets is coming. Zoo give to Sarn city!
WHOW xD i am so happy that i bought the challenger pack xD i really love the portal effect :D
i think it fits my needs just perfect ! :D not too much and not too little, perfect GG-G ^^

looking forward to the weapon effects :D
"
Yesu wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1100711

:)
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
In before Path of Zoo

"
I wouldn't mind if you guys charge some dollars for a third and fourth pet at the same time.
Even better, and I'm dead serious, allow unlimited pets as long as we are willing to pay for each "slot".
I would love if I eventually end up with the possibility of 10 weta pets following me. It would be hilarious.

(or 50 chickens :O )

They probably won't do that because this will probably create performance issues and issues of clutter in parties. People will then complain that GGG didn't think of this or that they are not fixing these problems.

In any case I happen to have some duplicate pets because of those special boxes they sold in the past, so this will be of some use.

About people talking about the trading system. The cost of implementing and maintaining a trading system would be so much higher than this, there is simply no comparison. I think that it is obvious that GGG needs more money apparently and implementing a cheap change like this is one of the easiest ways to get more funds.
"
Any plans to let us change their AI/follow pattern? Allow them to roam around us a bit, how far, etc.

This! It would be awesome if at some point while we running they just break running pattern to smell something for example, or just to make some break in usual running pattern so it not feels so generic.

But having two instead of one pet is double awesome!
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
muhomorov wrote:

The trading system was promised to be in the game about a year ago and still hasn't been implemented to this day.
it's unacceptable for a game developer of a game, which is clearly designed with a complex economy in mind (and even advertised as such!)

what's a "complex economy"?

ggg wants to avoid mid to endgame item price deflation, which is difficult to do if there is too much stuff on sale and no buyers which results in players underbid each other.
which is made worse by the fact that restricted selling space is putting additional downward pressure on average items.

the best thing you can do in that scenario is to prevent most players from offering stuff, in which they quite succeed.

i can't see any solution for this in your posts, for example you could suggest a system which works with sellers specifying no buyouts, that's the solution ggg had in mind but quite don't know how to realise it.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I hate to say it, but GGG missed an opportunity to make multiple pets a paid MTX. I would have happily paid increasing amounts of points for more pets, up to whatever multiple (3, 4, or 5). Still want the opportunity to give my pets names, visible on mouse-over ("Raycheetah's MisterTiggyWinkles," for example). ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info