Multipet Preview Video!

"
guidom1980 wrote:
"
Hi there,

is it possible to buy the mtx "pilgrim hat" somehow ?

One-time offer, so no.
GGG finds this unfair to the people who got it when it was available.

I for one bought the witch hat during the last Halloween sale and one of my friends missed out on that, he is bummed now since he plays as witch 9 out of 10 times.
I wouldn't mind if GGG does an end-of-the-year re-un of all one-time goodies but hey, one-ime says it all I am afraid.

And that's kind of a stupid policy. Some players couldn't purchase stuff simply because they didn't even know about the game. It's not like GGG ran some aggressive marketing campaign when the game was being rolled out. I personally discovered the game because - by accident - I saw it "trending" on Amazon and it said "free" so I gave it a looks see and "purchased" the game for zero dollars.

Perhaps a better policy would be to offer the option to buy discontinued MTX if you purchased a new pack of X tier. Buy the highest pack and have the option to purchase an older pack - perhaps even via some grace period.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 3, 2015, 6:20:54 PM
"
cgexile wrote:
And that's kind of a stupid policy....

Agree, hence my comments about the witch hat :)
So yeah, a one time a year re-run of all specials would be nice.
godamn i wish i had 2 rainbow rhoa now
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Path of Pets;)
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Gonna make it even harder to see things in/sustain FPS in parties, yaaaaaaay.

Cool idea though. Really really makes me wish I had bought the head pet.
"
Midas666 wrote:
Seriously, who the fuck care about pets?

players who want to show their support, do.

glad i got 2 of those rolling heads but i also like the combo of head and running hand someone suggested.

and for reviving old mtx, i often get messaged where tf my bloody head is (headless mtx ftw) but this wouldn't be special if it was on sale again and again.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I got most of my pets in my H/o aswell at the moment.. However.. This is going to be pretty cool.. Nothing beats Kiwi/Bell Lizard... NOTHING!!! GG GGG HYPETRAIN.. Game keeps getting better and better.. This is how it should be.. Take more years of my life!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Can't wait to play with 2 pets! Thank you!
OMG, so useless...
sry, GGG, but it's goddamn useless

Well, having played with all the new pets that recently became available, I now have them in my HO most of the time.

I've found that like a previous poster said, I often see a movement near me and turn and blast it, thinking it's another attacker.

Poor pets, I've tried to kill them so many times, especially my 'Amma' pet.

So I now leave them to play with the bears and other pets in my HO while I do MF runs.

They all greet me when I return home, which is nice.

Playing with two pets?

No, I personally couldn't handle that. However, I think that GGG is very kind to let those that can handle it do so.

It's going to be "interesting" in parties though, especially in places like "Belly" and mines in act 4 if everyone in the party brings along 2 pets each...

What a crowded game it will become, with monsters, players and pets running in all directions...lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info