Multipet Preview Video!

"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Bleh. More pet talk. I'm looking for some 2.1 meat!

That said, nice job on the new portal, and well done on the multi-pets!

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out Monday's news about the Talisman Challenge League mechanics.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
Bleh. More pet talk. I'm looking for some 2.1 meat!

That said, nice job on the new portal, and well done on the multi-pets!

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out Monday's news about the Talisman Challenge League mechanics.

Seen it. But can't a person hope for more? ;)
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Nice to hear about that and that I can go to bed for waiting on new portal and weapon effects. Also, nice to see a preview of the Challenger portal...looks quite good. :)
"
Chris wrote:
We have been considering how to do multiple pets for a few years now. Our initial plan was to include them as a perk of a top-tier supporter pack, so that our highest supporters could show off the several extravagant pets that they have received by this point.

We eventually decided that while this was an attractive reward, it might make more sense to make it available to more people by pricing the feature at say $10-20 and allowing anyone to buy it. This idea prompted a lot of internal discussion about selling optional cosmetic features.

Eventually, and in the spirit of Path of Exile's monetisation, it was made available for free to everyone. Please buy all the pets ;)
Ok i wanna buy the CB and OB pets then :)
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Glad to hear it. Now I don't feel conflicted whether to use my golden kiwi or the new gargoyle pet.

I can use both!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I wouldn't mind if you guys charge some dollars for a third and fourth pet at the same time.
Even better, and I'm dead serious, allow unlimited pets as long as we are willing to pay for each "slot".
I would love if I eventually end up with the possibility of 10 weta pets following me. It would be hilarious.

(or 50 chickens :O )
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Finally!!!
"
I wouldn't mind if you guys charge some dollars for a third and fourth pet at the same time.
Even better, and I'm dead serious, allow unlimited pets as long as we are willing to pay for each "slot".
I would love if I eventually end up with the possibility of 10 weta pets following me. It would be hilarious.

(or 50 chickens :O )

I sort of agree, but on the other hand, if you've bought the pet you've technically already paid for that slot.
IRON MAN
It is a lot like having one pet out except with twice the pet. I must be cynical to be sitting here wondering why this needed a video to 'show off'.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
As a suggestion, can you offset the pet running animations by a few frames when you have two of them out? It makes them seem very mechanical when you have two of the same pet running at exactly the same gait and speed.
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info