One-month Flashback Events: Progress and Feedback

please make 1 or 2 week races they are the only fun leagues
Map tier system is stupid. Revert back please.

As for wanting feedback about map progression from players in leagues which have constant, free, multi-stacking Zana mods: I don't even, I'm, gob-smacked.

Unless you are thinking of making flashback the core game, the feedback is useless.
Casually casual.

I feel the map drops are fine up till 80 for sustain if you invest in them.

But, there has been occurences when even if the map says like 30 pack size and 120% quantity of items, it barely drops any items (without filter ofc) and such you don't get maps.

Bosses that are very hard to kill (village ruin) not dropping any maps most of the time is kinda meh.

I would like a rework of the map drops so that it doesn't feel like the very low tiers are so present in very endgame maps.

Other than that having fun, but you guys need to fix the tremendous amount of lag from corpse eating, necromancers, shrines, patches of x, discharge. Making the fps drop very low and not safe for life.

Hopefully the patch helps a little bit, thank you!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Map feedback based on standard play: I've been soloing all the way from 90 up to mid-95. Drop rates for 76s-78s are great from just chiseling and alching. Perhaps 79s should be slightly more common. This is the first time since 1.3.0 where I feel that it's viable to maintain your own map pool, and the game feels a hundred times more satisfying; I no longer get bitter at the fact no maps or only 68 maps drop in mocking fashion. Net positive drops all around after tracking 320 maps. Please keep things this way and don't revert. Maps are scarce but just common enough that it feels good when a high one drops, but not maddening when they don't.

Only thing I'm not too thrilled about is the XP difference between maps. I feel that this 15% difference between tiers is minimal due to the incredibly high variance between mob spawns depending on tileset. For example, now at 95, a Tier 12 Arsenal with 10% pack size gave me 3,182,482 XP, while a Tier 12 Village Ruin with 14% pack size gave me 1,962,672. This makes even less sense when you consider that a Tier 9 Arid Lake with 10% pack gave me 1,919,535 xp. Tier 10 Volcano maps in general always give less XP than any Tier 9, regardless of rolls. The numbers are all over the place and I feel that there should be some XP standardization done, so that XP is constant across all map types of each particular tier.

Also, please bring Zana mission levels back to their old version, with a chance to spawn up to a 77. By the time Zana reaches Level 8, a 73 map is worthless to any player. This is only hurting you guys since a free 77 per day will keep people logging on to the game, whereas a 73 doesn't even justify keeping Zana in a hideout.
Last edited by Lord_Kamster on Oct 15, 2015, 11:30:13 PM
Stuck on level 80 due to lost my bow to rollback.
fun league :)
"
10% have got the Helmet (and hence have a complete set).

kinda shocked that seems low? no?
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
My only real feedback on this league is way too much Beyond.

It's very, very easy for the other mods to be overshadowed by Beyond being on, and while fighting the beyonders is fun from time to time, to have them spawn all the time is just, not.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Can't stand permanent Beyond. It's fun once in awhile when you get a huge slaughter... but when it happens every minute? I spend more time walking away from monsters than fighting them it seems.

But other than, I'm overall having fun :) I like the map changes, even though I think most players will need time to get used to the new categorization.
Last edited by Nicksiren on Oct 16, 2015, 12:13:29 AM
i do think the change from maplevel to maptier is good. cant comment on mapdrops, since this here league is way different from the actual 3/4month leagues and we will find out how mapdrops are progressing then.

what i would like to say is something about trading. sure, everybody wants to trade more. the areas are way more dangerous than usually so we need better gear at level x than usual. which brings me to the point: ive been trying to trade jewels with tons of people and merely ever get answers, people are afk or not afk but never reply. i understand that if youre in a map you dont answer. i dont understand however that people finish a map, go into another and dont take 2 mins of time to answer for the trade. its so frustrating. please give us some information about trade improvements soon because atm, trading is what frustrates me about POE. i loves this game, been playing for almost 3 years and been watching the trading behaviour of people going down the drain more and more. the more people came to poe, the worse trading got. halp GGG, plx.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info