One-month Flashback Events: Progress and Feedback

Nice to see a progress report :) slightly surprised at only 10% with helmet? ;)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Trio wins only cuz ppl can skip abaxoth :)
Map are in a much better place in terms of drop rates, but I'd like to see some sort of change to what Zana offers as a level-up perk. Currently it's just a +1% (per level) quantity increase. I'd much rather see a Pack Size increase or a combination of the two.

Maybe something along the lines of:
Level 1 - +1% Quantity
Level 2 - +1% Quantity & 1% Packsize
Level 3 - +2% Quantity & 1% Packsize
Level 4 - +2% Quantity & 2% Packsize
etc.

At Level 8 this is 4% Quantity & 4% Packsize which sounds much more rewarding than just 8% quantity.

Alternatively just a straight Pack Size mod for X currency.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
10%! And the town stuff is because of trading too, it is more active on this one then on old leagues.
Booooooooooooo.....
Another prize obtainable by a very small percentage of the community.... hows about throwin a bone to those of us that have contributed to the success of this great game.......... congrats to you 2 dudes for kickin ass, not trying to take away from that....... would it be so wrong to create a random prize pool for lvl threshold that wasnt shitty?... something like all characters that reach lvl 65 or 70 get a ticket in a random draw for some hardware, or conplete 10 challanges for a ticket?
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
love this league. Please make it permanent
imma da
permanent please haha...
thanks GGG best event so far :D
I enjoyed until I start mapping and get annihilated by beyond.
I'm 85, didn't map higher than map 74 because too dangerous with my dual totem crit version. In standard I have a very tanky dual totem non-crit and I realize that if you don't have armor you are dead meat.
The gearing process is so boring and doesn't enable flexibility. You need armor, that's it, which means your characters walks so slowly. Energy Shield is useless for physical damage mitigation.

Kinda remind me my ranger in standard evasion based, no armor = dead meat. You can't just dodge everything and always be 100% of time focus.
Death penalty is most frustrating feature. Can't never fill some kind of achievement in this game.

I have 20/20 challenges now and I don't feel any particular pleasure playing... Just trying to play corrupted tempest for the fun but it doesn't pop very often.

I will probably give a try to the next 1m race, but come on guys, you have to find a way to reward your players for the time invested. Why does it has to be so hard to be lvl100 ? Even without death penalty this will take a very long time to achieve for the 99% of the player. Or set a death penalty only from lvl99 (20% ?).
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Malachai has the highest kill count overall.

This makes me wonder... What's the actual kill count vs. spawn count?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you have any feedback as to how this patch has changed your gameplay experiences, we'd love to hear from you!

My data on the drop rates has been too little to be conclusive; partly because I spent a lot of my time just leveling rather than mapping... But I still heavily dislike the tier "numbers." TBH, if permitted, I'd even use a UI mod that changed them back to display the monster levels.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Finished 20/20 all in HC today , took it somewhat casual and didnt put too many hours a day in

Awesome 1 month league , had shit RNG but still enjoyed myself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info