One-month Flashback Events: Progress and Feedback

I enjoyed the league, but probably won't bother to get any higher achievements than 15 if I can even be bothered getting there.

I like all of the mods when they're on and have a lot of fun. The mods I don't enjoy have been the last few softcore leagues; warbands and whatever the ghost one was. I find that the warbands are just annoying and I don't get much value out of it compared to an exile or even beyond mob.

The ghost one is fine in the core game, but when all mods are on it creates some extreme damage spikes which are difficult to anticipate (eg. I had a congealed blood bloodline spawn go from a zero damage mod to an insta-rip after being ghosted while I think it was still spawning: it was too fast for me to notice).

Beyond has been nerfed a lot, so much so that I think it would easily have a place within the original game, with some exceptions in act 2 and maybe daresso's dream (but I like daresso's dream with beyond).

Every rip that I have had in relation to beyond has been a sudden spike in damage due to a mob (or two) spawning with Corrupting Blood, and getting 20 stacks almost instantly due to attack speed, and not even noticing before I rip.

Other than that, I had a lot of fun. Heck, even my rips were fun - but they were at inconvenient times for me personally.

--

Regarding the achievements, I think they're all fine except for level 85. I've been in the position with characters to reach level 85 multiple times, but never have because I simply get bored well before then and it seems like a massive waste of time.

If I was setting an ideal level it would be something like 65, 70 or 75.

I can't envisage myself being loyal enough to any character for long enough for me to reach 85, which means I never aim for that particular achievement.
Last edited by ihasmario on Oct 19, 2015, 3:57:21 PM
My feedback can best be summoned in a question back at GGG:

How are we ever again gonna enjoy the core game after this event??! :)
Wish I had time for this one but I dont :(.. Hope all is going well for everyone!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
I tolerated this league for the rewards, but I wasn't in love with it. Beyond, for example, just gets exhausting when played continually over a lengthy period of time. No flow.
for me this event wasnt fun . the most deadly things was the server stability
the most deadly things was the server stability

+1
"
dinmamma14 wrote:
love this league. Please make it permanent

not so sure if the majority of the players likes perma onslaught beyond with all those strongboxess, shrines, etc.
Last edited by Koksii on Oct 20, 2015, 2:16:13 PM
Fun times, completed the set in the first week, I kept playing and now I got one 87 and one 85, might do another soon, or just wait for the next league.
I heard this 1 mo ends tonight? Cany anyone confirm?
"
DeThroneDe wrote:
I heard this 1 mo ends tonight? Cany anyone confirm?

Homepage says ends in 10 days...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info