unique items *no longer updated*

you can add a footprint effect but it dose nothing it overrides the effect
gore
"
banes312 wrote:

Got them Onslaught. Posted on trade chat everyone said they are garbage but i know better lol

The community is dark and full of trolls.
IGN : Kernach
"
I forgot to point out, that number guestimate was for uncommon. Rare I have a feeling is much, much higher than 1/1000

To be honest, I think I likely underestimated the amount I've used, too.

I was including Corpse's ~500 he's used for his ring, with no result yet.
I play self found and don't trade at all. 3 times I've zerged low content, handed in 4 sets to vendor for 300 chances, so we are at ~1400 there.

The real kicker is the amount of chances that would have dropped singularly in that time.
For example, I've 6L'd 2 items from fuse/jeweller drops alone in that time, not to mention the ones used on linking/jewelling other random items. I have a feeling the number of dropped and used chances will be pretty huge, too.
Casually casual.

"
banes312 wrote:

Got them Onslaught. Posted on trade chat everyone said they are garbage [...]

"
creepxxx wrote:

The community is dark and full of trolls.

I dig the Game of Thrones reference. This is probably a meme I have missed out on isn't it?
d:- D
ign: MenderSwiftpaw / UprightRhoa / WitchWhichWanders
though the dark may come, the sun also rises.
"
pwnnoobs123 wrote:
gore

"it overrides the effect" which one? Does it override the one you put on or does the one you put on override the gore?
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
"
pwnnoobs123 wrote:
gore

"it overrides the effect" which one? Does it override the one you put on or does the one you put on override the gore?

Shouldn't you know? :P
Someone is already trying to sell the new shoes for 1 ex. I am gonna wait out until the price drops or I get lucky with the currency drops.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 5, 2013, 3:28:09 AM
"
Nightmare90 wrote:
"
"
pwnnoobs123 wrote:
gore

Shouldn't you know? :P

Actually no, the mod was a last minute idea/addition. Literally added this week. However...I did just manage to purchase a pair from a kind soul in game:

It looks like it overrides the gore effect if you put your own. Yay for customization options :P
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
How much did you buy them Monopoly ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info