unique items *no longer updated*

"
"
pwnnoobs123 wrote:
you can add a footprint effect but it dose nothing it overrides the effect
gore

"it overrides the effect" which one? Does it override the one you put on or does the one you put on override the gore?

Should i be hasty in selling these boots for 1 exalt? You made the boots right? What would you rate them at?
hmm if those boots had a bit of life ;)
"
Kamro wrote:

Insane CI piece with the es regen
--- Neroon "Love is a form of Insanity"

IGN Standard: Caernavon, Cassius__Clay, Lictor_Severian
IGN Anarchy: I_Think_Were_Alone_Now, CrystalBluePersuasion, Citizen_Gkar
I'd have paid probably whatever it took to get my boots, but I offered the guy an exalt and got them just fine. As for going rate, not my decision obviously lol, nor would I feel comfortable trying to price them. I've been out of the market loop for a good while. From what I understand new items are liable to fluctuate pretty wildly though, so just wait a bit and see what happens.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Neroon58 wrote:
"
Kamro wrote:

Insane CI piece with the es regen

ya once the ranger tree is fixed i might respecc by standart ranger to CI Split Arrow so those could be used.

Edit: Someone chance some Terror Mauls maybe the Maul of Kongor went in today.
Last edited by Kamro on Jul 5, 2013, 3:36:46 AM
ci here ci there what does it mean?
Ingame: maxboo

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/786795 maxBoo´s Ranger Guids Over 300.000

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1205678 HotW Submission
CI=Chaos Innoculation
"
maxboo wrote:
ci here ci there what does it mean?

Spoiler

Chaos Inoculation (CI) is a keystone passive skill which sets your life to 1 and nullifies chaos damage.
It's CIA, but written in a way they don't track us down.
In Game: ElaineBelloc
Last edited by samirmok on Jul 5, 2013, 3:46:18 AM
Shhhh they already heard us...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info