unique items *no longer updated*

"
Gahrlaag wrote:
"
Smullman wrote:
just for documenting sake
new name

I'm wondering how these would compete with Maligaros..really dislike that manacost..

They're for Eldritch Battery builds that have a surplus of mana and want to deal maximum damage.
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Gahrlaag wrote:
"
Smullman wrote:
new name

I'm wondering how these would compete with Maligaros..really dislike that manacost..

They're for Eldritch Battery builds that have a surplus of mana and want to deal maximum damage.

What about the energy shield on kill? Does that convert to mana too?
"
square0 wrote:
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Gahrlaag wrote:

What about the energy shield on kill? Does that convert to mana too?

It shouldn't, but it is good for ES builds that have lots of mana to throw around.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
"
Gahrlaag wrote:
"
Smullman wrote:
new name

I was going to switch my maligros with these but then Infernal Mantle was added and as a 5L it buffed me a lot more than hellbringer was going to and has a much easier downside to deal with.

They are still awesome gloves though.
Standard Forever
Just linking some of the Season 3 Unique art!

PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
I want those gloves, I am not EB but have insane mana regen and wouldn't be a problem.
Thanks for the new items. OP has been updated.
"
NuclearRaven wrote:
"
FakeDouble wrote:

I thought of Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou 11: Subterranean animism

You thought right, to be honest I didn't even consider that it may look like Sailor Jupiter at all. I can definitely see how people may have drawn that conclusion though.

But with a user name like "Nuclear Raven" anyone who knows of Okuu and her lore should be able to see it.

In all honesty I supported this game without actually knowing what unique I wanted to make. Didn't even have an idea thematically. It was only when I saw other Diamond supporter uniques referencing themselves in their names that I thought that could be a starting point. Nuclear Raven -> Okuu -> Loads of fire.

I lol'd when I saw that unique. I have three uniques I need to get around to making and after seeing this, I will make them all touhou related :D
Would using Voidbringers as a Bloodmagic Caster negate the increased mana cost mod?

I dont think it would, but would be very interesting way to use them if it did
Blood Magic just makes the mana cost use your life instead.

Increased mana cost would still apply.
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info