unique items *no longer updated*

yeah thought that may have been the case.

Thanks for clarifying!
Last edited by matt41647 on Jul 2, 2013, 1:41:14 AM
I found this picture from another thread (with that picture being from Reddit) about the Demigod's Stride.

Just in case you guys were as curious as I was to figure out what it had as an effect!

Knowing that it was a footwear item kind of gave-away a hint to "Golden Footprints" or something in relation. Hopefully someone can link one in here for the main page!
PoE enjoyer since 2011
(I don't use the forums/main subreddit)
Last edited by Realzameer on Jul 2, 2013, 2:46:52 PM
Here's a better pic, from the wiki.

Is there by any chance going to be a guide to uniques that demonstrates how rare they are and/or what is their estimated range of cost?

Been playing with an IIR build for a while now, and I got tons of uniques that I don't know what's their value and what to vendor etc.. starting not to like this whole vague unique hoarding thing honestly.
IGN:-@Ekolite
------@Krilian
Last edited by Ekolite on Jul 3, 2013, 10:40:38 AM
Here's the belt, I see it's missing. Ofc RNG is so kind to me once again.

Just won myself some hawt shoes. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 3, 2013, 6:44:41 PM
"
iamacyborg wrote:
"
Alfabetica wrote:
"
Aczeren wrote:

It's a cool item man, nice to see in game.

Also kinda interesting to see how well it complements itself. I mean if you're using it for the XP/Scrolls you literally double your effectiveness, and the mana, mana regen and increased int per Unique benefit from each other as well.

Out of curiosity, any idea about how common a Unique it is? Am I going to end up with a couple of them lying around like Crown of Thorns, Quill Rain and Koam's Sign or is it Dream Frags level?

I'm glad you like the stats on it! Originally I was looking at % exp gain per unique item equipped, but that would have been tough to balance and the base stat on it would have had been to be quite low at around 1% per unique. I think the way it's now is a nice compromise and the int gain can still be a nice stat for ES users.

Not sure on the drop rate, I never asked Rory, so I guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

this ring dropped for me in anarchy and i must say - even as a full-block-duelist - i love it. here are my reasons:

1. the mana + regen that comes with that ring solved some huge mana-problems for me. especially as a marauder/duelist/ranger this can give you quite some help.

2. the extra-int (i use only three uniques in total) is just enough to get me over my planned minimum-requirements so i could drop a +30 int node = + 1 skillpoint!

3. the scroll-droprate seems small at first, but it is very recognizable. if you want to calculate its 1 scroll for every 33 mobs, which is quite a lot, and which adds well to your wealth! (selling all those blues everytime now!)

4. the extra-XP (about which somebody complained in this thread) is just a great bonus!
Time to warm up that F5 key...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:
Time to warm up that F5 key...

Grab some food and bunker down
IRON MAN
Evening/Morning gentlemen.

I hope one of them is that new Imperial Bow unique, AND that it's not too broken so I could afford it.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Jul 5, 2013, 1:06:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info