unique items *no longer updated*

"
FakeDouble wrote:

I thought of Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou 11: Subterranean animism

You thought right, to be honest I didn't even consider that it may look like Sailor Jupiter at all. I can definitely see how people may have drawn that conclusion though.

But with a user name like "Nuclear Raven" anyone who knows of Okuu and her lore should be able to see it.

In all honesty I supported this game without actually knowing what unique I wanted to make. Didn't even have an idea thematically. It was only when I saw other Diamond supporter uniques referencing themselves in their names that I thought that could be a starting point. Nuclear Raven -> Okuu -> Loads of fire.
うにゅ?
Last edited by NuclearRaven on Jun 26, 2013, 7:00:53 PM
wow, that flask...get 4 and - w00t!
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I'm moving Hellbringer and Tipua Kaikohuru to the Legacy section.

Feel free to post the newly named items when you find them.
What happened to Daresso's Salute/Hellbringer/Tipua?
"
"
olop4444 wrote:

Tipua Kaikohuru has been renamed to 'The Goddess Bound'.

To my knowledge, that's the only change to the sword. :)

I really like the name change, but can I ask why you chose to change the name, assuming it was your decision?
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
"
DaveSW wrote:
"
"
olop4444 wrote:

Tipua Kaikohuru has been renamed to 'The Goddess Bound'.

To my knowledge, that's the only change to the sword. :)

I really like the name change, but can I ask why you chose to change the name, assuming it was your decision?

I want to know the same, Tipua wasn't a weird name for it...
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
the goddess unleashed

any idea when this will be put into the game?

I cant wait fora new sword!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
olop4444 wrote:
Daresso's in the Legacy section has 40% melee on full life which is not possible anymore. Tipua and Hellbringer are now renamed The Goddess Bound and Voidbringer respectively.
The secret behind the 'Perandus Signet' ring, made by the creator of the path of exile wiki:

"Hey guys, I've got a diamond supporter unique I need to create. I want something that can be linked to the wiki in a way. My initial (dumb) idea is some kind of increased exp unique, but I know you can do better than that. Iamacyborg (User:Iamacyborg) (talk) 12:06, 7 May 2013 (UTC)

Maybe something that scales in power with the number of uniques the player has discovered. —Vinifera7 (User:Vinifera7) (talk) 16:47, 7 May 2013 (UTC)

Could model it after a monicle. 300% More Wisdom Scrolls from monster drops would be funny. Would be interesting to have something that scaled for equipped uniques. XX% (IIQ / Exp gain / something else) for each unique equipped. -AnnanFay (User:AnnanFay) (talk) 00:00, 8 May 2013 (UTC)

I was thinking increased experience, but more wisdom scrolls could be a funny one. Second suggestion seems just like what Vinifera7 (User:Vinifera7) is suggesting, which could also be a fun one to implement. Base item type? I'm thinking a ring or amulet, something low level that stays relevant throughout the entire game. Iamacyborg (User:Iamacyborg) (talk) 07:33, 8 May 2013 (UTC) "

source: http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki_talk:Community_portal#Diamond_Unique
Thanks for the share, hafje. It's always interesting to know what the designer was thinking before solidifying their unique item idea.
same name in-game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info