What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

So about that build
"
ErrorCode wrote:
"
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol

It's his first character that's not a templar actually.

Just a slight correction here, Kripp has had characters of classes besides Templar. His first character, the original groundpounder he made (not the stun variation as of late) was Marauder, and during one of the cut throat league races he even busted out a Duelist (and scoring like 62 kills plus never dying). He's also done a melee Ranger.

Sorry but I know he loves Templars, I do as well but he has played other classes, his current Freeze Pulse Marauder is not the first time he has ventured beyond the Templar class.
Wow, a lot of crybabies in this thread. Cookie-cutter builds are not uncommon. Kripp shows how great his build works, people wanna try - that's pretty normal. Just stop crying and keep to your self, if you don't like people getting inspired by Kripp.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Feb 11, 2013, 6:05:57 PM
I can't decide who is more retarded in this thread, if haters or fanboys...

The only thing I can objectively blame the OP about maybe is not posting it in a more appropriate subforum (marauder probably).

As for people wanting to know what other's play, it's actually not that strange.
Last edited by knac84 on Feb 11, 2013, 11:53:27 AM
Seriously the krip "anti-fanboism" in this forum community is hilarious. People just love to hate on the popular I guess...

Also telling people to explore the tree themselves (usually in a condescending way) is a little bit ignorant of the fact that people enjoy different games in different ways. I myself hate making my own builds for a multitude of reasons, and love using the work of people that are far more intelligent and hardworking than I am. Whether you like it or not Kripp has put in hundreds of hours into this game (let alone the entire ARPG genre), and has a very solid understanding of the game and the tree. People want to know his builds because they respect his understanding, it's really quite a simple concept and no different than the builds posted on the class forums.
It's not exactly rocket science.
Spam hp. Spam hp Regen.
Blood magic passive or support gem.
Elemental dmg.
Win.
Last edited by fadeawayyx on Feb 11, 2013, 12:25:40 PM
I love how you bash him. You don't need to be a follower to acknowledge someone, or to even acknowledge that he brought here a HUGE quantity of people via twitch.tv . You are not only being jelous, you are being little mad kids crying at one of the people that brought this game to popularity.

Note/TL;DR: I do NOT follow Kripp. Stop acting like a elitist jerk tiny circle of people, this game WILL get massive. Peace.
Since people seem to be all butthurt over the fact that someone is interested in what his build is, ill post it.

(Roughly) Kripp's Freeze Pulse Marauder
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7fPdrKpZ88AakFWnhBo47Dg62E3YjHaePIFvBLMCcRRN8B-iAGae-tI26SSq42oZhRpsna6nCLiT6-4o-pUgRnERD7QMkycc3H_GEZYOSOOE8NlJO3J-wFFw1XBSXfJCw9-EAv6MNnOz8GsV59VP3ncnqVptJDynXElRnaP8q9A5XvoX2BJpFxxxeQ==

I took a screenshot while he was playing, this may not be 100% correct (there were some points i couldn't see), but it's pretty close.

I'd assume he runs freeze pulse with faster projectiles, blood magic, added fire damage(or chance to ignite? he takes a burning damage talent so i'm not sure which one) and possibly life leech for 5th, since hes using a blood magic gem.

Last edited by cjf1023 on Feb 11, 2013, 12:52:59 PM
He's using added lightning damage for shock stacks on his freeze pulse by the way. I'm also fairly sure he's getting static blows.
Last edited by ErrorCode on Feb 11, 2013, 1:14:39 PM
It's a no coincidence that all "Kripp" fanboiz here are non-supporters as well, probably exiles from that miserable D3 and here only because their cult-leader switched his game. Mindless drones following their leader, nothing new under the sun.

It's also a no coincidence that supporters are the "hardcore audience" this game is catered towards and thus the huge whine on the forums from casuals when OB launched.

You think this is rough? Go cry me a river and ask "Kripp" for a comfort-shoutout.
Last edited by mushioov on Feb 11, 2013, 1:28:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info