What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
FAIL.

He makes Templars 95% of the time, I think it's his first Marauder.
He's made Marauders back in closed beta, back when Templar was seen the same way we see Duelist now.

Anyway, I think for people to understand Kripp's builds is to understand that a good half of their power comes from the gear he has that lets him stack values you normally don't have much luck getting. In fact I think I overheard him saying on the stream that his Freezing Pulse build works because he has a bunch of quality on the gem.

This is true, at the end of the day its all relative to the gear you have

Some builds (such as the static shock totem build in CB, or the current perma stun ground slam) take little investment in gear to get going, and were broken as hell, however other builds which require ridiculous gear to work its not so much of an issue
"
"
Osarion wrote:
"
Look, I like Kripp. I watch him frequently, in fact. The need to copy his every move is still beyond me.

Explore the passive tree. Do some research. Theorycraft on your own (or with the forums).

Mimicing people is boring, even if successful.

Amen, i started playing 2 days before OB and i prefer failing my build than mimicking streamers build.

Exactly - though, for my first, safe character I did cheese it out a little bit and go back to the Lightning Strike Templar, with my own twists on it.

Taking an idea, twisting and molding it..now that is fun.

For example, this is what I would do if I was to play a Freeze Pulse Marauder (for the first 30 or so points, at least)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPZ5uuPnfjPC1M_69sxYrwH6IAFE2DOJ2A3QVgbd3zXcZG1-0g4XOLjA==

Best part is that he always uploads an youtube video for his builds, so these guys are just annoying.
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
i had to come in here and say WAY IN THE WORLD DOES THIS THREAD HAVE 8000 VIEWS, ITS NOT EVEN OVER 9000
Let's change that with KingKongor is a doob.
"When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." Avatar Aang from the Legend of Korra.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
FAIL.

He makes Templars 95% of the time, I think it's his first Marauder.
He's made Marauders back in closed beta, back when Templar was seen the same way we see Duelist now.
'

Back then he also mad mostly Templars.

(but it might depend on when, I'm talking about after he started streaming PoE, I know he played before that from time time.

Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on Feb 12, 2013, 10:50:39 AM
"
mushioov wrote:
Goddamn. I bet you swarming fanboys would lick "Kripp's" balls clean if he asked you to.
Mindless drones. Can't you really not think for yourselves?

yeah, let's just delete every thread on this forum that talks about "build of the week"

idiot

it has nothing to do with being a fanboy
it's a good build
people saw it on his stream
they want to try it out
how is taht any different than any of the other 100 builds of the week or guides that have been posted

for a shock pulse build, i get that crit chance is very nice, but is crit multiplier important? its certainly not bad, but i feel points could be used more efficiently [life, res, stats, etc.] any input?
IGN: Skuzro
"
mushioov wrote:
It's a no coincidence that all "Kripp" fanboiz here are non-supporters as well, probably exiles from that miserable D3 and here only because their cult-leader switched his game. Mindless drones following their leader, nothing new under the sun.

It's also a no coincidence that supporters are the "hardcore audience" this game is catered towards and thus the huge whine on the forums from casuals when OB launched.

You think this is rough? Go cry me a river and ask "Kripp" for a comfort-shoutout.

Humm.. What does it take to be a supporter? Coz I spent over 60€ on this game (more than I have spent on diablo 3) but it doesn't seem my name has any supporter shit.

I bought 18 premium stash tabs and 2 pets.

I am a supporter.

And I'm interested in kripps build too.

In my eyes, you are the kid.
Last edited by Prosciutto on Feb 18, 2013, 2:39:42 AM
"
skuz09 wrote:
for a shock pulse build, i get that crit chance is very nice, but is crit multiplier important? its certainly not bad, but i feel points could be used more efficiently [life, res, stats, etc.] any input?

If you crit a lot, then crit multiplier will increase damage exponentially.

Makes clearing maps easy once you have the build up an running.

And if the mobs don't die on the crit, then they are frozen.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbBaotIcOOg

he discusses his build here

talks about the different gems and his skill tree choices

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info