What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

seriously is it that hard for people to guess what route he took in the passive skill tree when he talks about it?

Learn to make builds yourself and try optimize it yourself, finding the shortest route, gaining most hp points through the means of X and Y.

It's what makes this game so damn great, so many ways to play and put your points in.
I play games... shocked, i know.
Eh... some people don't watch those streams. I, for one, have better things to do with my time than watch someone else play a game. That being said, I stumbled upon Kripp's wand templar build and found it interesting and decided to give it a go with my own spin on it. I'm not Kripp fanboy. I don't even know who he is really, just that he's some guy that made a build that looks interesting. Don't flame people for wanting to know what he's doing now. Once I run through with this character, assuming it works out well, I might be interested in knowing what the guy who turned me on to this type of playstyle is doing next. It doesn't make me any less of a player or less important than anyone else. I just like having some kind of guidance and then going off the beaten path once I get a hang of the build.
How to PoE:

Spam life nodes
Spam life regen nodes
Ranged attack - make sure it has some kind of element. Lightning arrow/Freezing pulse are good picks
Blood magic passive or skill gem. Passive means you get another support slot. Gem means moar mana auras.
Static blows passive
Pick a few support gems. Chain, LMP, life stealing, faster casting etc. Added lightning dmg if needed.
Profit.

You really don't need Kripp to tell you this.
He's a good player, but if you need to listen to him, you're a baddie.
"
fadeawayyx wrote:
How to PoE:

Spam life nodes
Spam life regen nodes
Ranged attack - make sure it has some kind of element. Lightning arrow/Freezing pulse are good picks
Blood magic passive or skill gem. Passive means you get another support slot. Gem means moar mana auras.
Static blows passive
Pick a few support gems. Chain, LMP, life stealing, faster casting etc. Added lightning dmg if needed.
Profit.

You really don't need Kripp to tell you this.
He's a good player, but if you need to listen to him, you're a baddie.

You forgot to pick iron reflexes, unwavering stance and berserking!!
NUBBBBBBBB :D
Complete noob cake reporting in here with zero life nodes, no iron reflexes with my 1k evasion, and using melee instead of ranged.

Dammit, im not playing this game how mr krip tells everyone else they should, therefore ZOMG I CANT PLAY THE GAME AND SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO WIN COS I SUCK.

Can I start an exclusive club for people who dont follow krip or any of his mindless zombie followers, and are actually capable of thinking for themselves? Bonus points to people who dont even know what a kripparian is, when I heard it for the first time I was like 'surely that's some Japanese manga animated naughty thing with tentacle penetration and sea creature beastiality?'

But no, its just another youtuber that got famous by playing video games and getting everyone to copy and worship him. Yes OFC I'm jelly, why did I never think of doing that myself? :(
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Feb 11, 2013, 7:44:13 PM
Does this Kripp guy not have his own site? Why are people always coming here asking about his builds instead of asking him?
"
CommodoX wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:
Mindless drones. Can't you really not think for yourselves?

OH MY GOD SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE THE SKILL TREE OF ANOTHER PERSON !!!!!!
HORRIFYING, NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE IN ANY SKILL-BASED GAME, WE ARE DOOMED !!!!!

CLOSE THE CLASS FORUM, ARMAGEDDON IS NEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!!!!

If every crybaby could pull the stick out of their asses, that would be fine, thanks.

another mindless drone :(
"
Look, I like Kripp. I watch him frequently, in fact. The need to copy his every move is still beyond me.

Explore the passive tree. Do some research. Theorycraft on your own (or with the forums).

Mimicing people is boring, even if successful.

Agree, I'm a fan of Kripp but many of his other fans seems to be stupid (same goes for his friends on mumble).

Also he posted in his stream a couple of times already.

"
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol

FAIL.

He makes Templars 95% of the time, I think it's his first Marauder.
Nothing to see here.
Last edited by ReZar on Feb 11, 2013, 8:10:39 PM
Who is Kripp? Never heard of him until I came here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info