[3.0] NeverSink's ♣ INDEPTH Tornado&Archer Guide ♣ Beginner friendly ♣ Rapid clear ♣ All bosses

Can someone explain to me why my 40k dps TS Skill does more damage than my 110k Frenzy Skill with 40% increased Frenzy Damage on Helmet? In additon to the numbers its much harder to aim and hit with frenzy than with Ts.
"
Noctis_Tim wrote:
Can someone explain to me why my 40k dps TS Skill does more damage than my 110k Frenzy Skill with 40% increased Frenzy Damage on Helmet? In additon to the numbers its much harder to aim and hit with frenzy than with Ts.

TS has AOE overlap. So when it goes from phase 1 to phase 2 you get a lot of AOE value, which coincidentally turns it into not too bad single target. Single attack Frenzy/Puncture is pretty awful in terms of QOL too. Blast Rain or switching to LA + Frost Wall is just so much stronger.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Noctis_Tim wrote:

I am no expert but I am guessing TS hits the target a lot more than once so that 40k dps x 4 hits or whatever.

On topic, how do you guys mitigate blood rage? Do you take a lot of leech nodes?
Last edited by dkowalch on Jun 9, 2016, 10:43:09 AM
"
dkowalch wrote:

On topic, how do you guys mitigate blood rage? Do you take a lot of leech nodes?

Vaal Pact ofc, Vitality Void stuff always solid.

Also consider:

30% MS boots
Blink Arrow + FA or Faster Proj
Quicksilver Flask

More movement means more killing which means sustain.
"
"
dkowalch wrote:

Also consider:

30% MS boots
Quicksilver Flask

Thanks, I currently dont have Vaal pact or Vitality Void, I will spec into it tonight and try,
Last edited by dkowalch on Jun 9, 2016, 10:55:51 AM
"
dkowalch wrote:
"
"
dkowalch wrote:

Also consider:

30% MS boots
Quicksilver Flask

Thanks currently, dont have Vaal pact or Vitality Void, I will spec into it tonight and try,

You don't need the whole cluster, eventually I always want it though. Just a large source of leech + whatever you get from Blood Rage.
"
dkowalch wrote:
"
Noctis_Tim wrote:

I am no expert but I am guessing TS hits the target a lot more than once so that 40k dps x 4 hits or whatever.
And on a more general note, you can't compare two different skills dps, because very different behavior lead to very different clear speed.

"
life regen nodes (at least 2.6%, 3.6% ideally with master of the arena), leech, pots, unsocketing the gem when fight's done if I want to loot a bit.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Jun 9, 2016, 3:00:57 PM
So how do I leech mana/life when using LA with Physical to Lightning? Since all your physical damage is converted?
"
blekibum wrote:
So how do I leech mana/life when using LA with Physical to Lightning? Since all your physical damage is converted?

Please read Vitality Void cluster.
Hey guys!

If I'm using Drillneck and Lightning arrow

Which gems should I 6Link?

Right now = LA-GMP-WED-PTL-CHAIN-PIERCE
xINEVITABLEx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info