Freeze Pulse Support Gems New HC League

"
Splift wrote:
Just so you know critical weakness is being reworked and renamed and will add power charges on kill.

Holy moly, it's not like that curse was lacking with crit builds. If that is true, wow, much charge, so crit!
Last edited by Sa_Re on Aug 16, 2014, 6:54:43 PM
"
Daresso wrote:
I think Cold Penetration is a must on Freeze Pulse.

It's debatable when you're using added lightning or chaos, since that accounts for a ton of your damage that cold pen wouldn't help with. Otherwise, definitely.
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
"
JahIthBer89 wrote:
"
Daresso wrote:
I think Cold Penetration is a must on Freeze Pulse.

It's debatable when you're using added lightning or chaos, since that accounts for a ton of your damage that cold pen wouldn't help with. Otherwise, definitely.
Well even with added lightning, said lightning damage would be less than 1/3 (maybe closer to 1/4) of the base damage (if you get cold specific nodes the gap will get further).

Furthermore its extremely common to have an enemy resistant to all types of ele damage (or even double resists ele dmg) along with curse immune. In these cases penetration is insanely effective.
personally im not much of a fan of the "shock route". The problem is the lightning proportion of your dps is usually only enough to shock shit mobs, which die easily anyway. So whats the point, you might as well increase your overall dps for everything by scaling the cold only and not bothering with the shock. This has always been my view.

I just wanna say that, Critical Weakness curse is not being removed or changed, is still ingame on the Garena server, the Assasin's Mark is a different Curse. Just saying.
"
I just wanna say that, Critical Weakness curse is not being removed or changed, is still ingame on the Garena server, the Assasin's Mark is a different Curse. Just saying.
Interesting, just assumed that because the icon was the same. If this is the case for global poe then I guess the assassins mark curse would have significantly less curse bonus.
"
xDexDeusx wrote:
personally im not much of a fan of the "shock route". The problem is the lightning proportion of your dps is usually only enough to shock shit mobs, which die easily anyway. So whats the point, you might as well increase your overall dps for everything by scaling the cold only and not bothering with the shock. This has always been my view.

Same here, i prefer added cold over added lightning with cold pen on top. Provides more safety as well :)
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info