More Forsaken Masters Information

"
Axel_Moore wrote:
Someone knows if masters will let us craft Tier 1 mods in our items ?

I would guess no.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
gh0un wrote:
"

No i am dead serious. Not everyone 24/7 and for sure i am not a bot. Need sleep , food and real life. You do it in two weeks (which is impossible), i do it in 1,5 month.

Impossible to get 1500 fuses in 2 weeks? You got to be kidding.
A quick dominus run drops between 3-6 rare helmets, and a dominus run takes between 3-5 minutes for my character.
From the helmets alone, utilizing the alch recipe, i get 1-2 alch orbs from a dominus run.

Utilizing the chaos orb recipe, i get between 0.5-1 chaos per run, consistently.
Selling the rest off, i get about 3-4 alterations per run (a little less than other people, since i am utilizing the chaos and alch recipe aswell).

Sorry is he talking about the X of a kind vendor recipe here?
Where you get an Orb of Alchemy for 3 x Identified rare items with same name?

If yes, how the hell did he get 3 helms of the same name from 3-6 helm drops?

If no, please explain this part to me :)
"
buzzdx wrote:
i don't know if this has been answered before, but are these masters and their
levels per character? or seperated by leagues and hc/non hc?

the point is .. if they are say per league, couldn't one just make lots and lots
of characters and then level the masters with getting the daily? which they said
is an easier way to get the mission as opposed to having to find that master
you want to level up? thus .. i don't know .. cheating the leveling process?

also wondering about this, i'm guessing the master's status will be per-character?
"
monosama wrote:
"
buzzdx wrote:
i don't know if this has been answered before, but are these masters and their
levels per character? or seperated by leagues and hc/non hc?

the point is .. if they are say per league, couldn't one just make lots and lots
of characters and then level the masters with getting the daily? which they said
is an easier way to get the mission as opposed to having to find that master
you want to level up? thus .. i don't know .. cheating the leveling process?

also wondering about this, i'm guessing the master's status will be per-character?

Account wide, per league. When the temp leagues end, status will merge into the perm leagues, but the exact details on that haven't been given. Popular theory is that you keep the highest status ranking for each master between the perm/temp leagues that are merging.

-Galileo Galilei
GGG says that skill trees will be reset for those that were affected by the changes in their current tree, but what if for example someone is not affected but was building up his tree to some certain points and they are not there anymore (tree plan ruined)?

Also, lets say they reset your tree and you make a different build, but your gear does not suit you anymore.. I imagine trade chat flooded with various kind of gear after update :D Any thoughts on the gear/gem subject?
Memento Mori
Last edited by PhobosAnomaly on Aug 11, 2014, 1:25:58 PM
Cleave back soon! great news :)
they won't only tier 5 4 and maybe 3
"
PhobosAnomaly wrote:
GGG says that skill trees will be reset for those that were affected by the changes in their current tree, but what if for example someone is not affected but was building up his tree to some certain points and they are not there anymore (tree plan ruined)?

If your current tree is invalidated by the changes (as pretty much every single witch will be), you log on to a blank tree and all points available.

If your current tree is not invalidated (that is, none of the nodes you selected changed) you log on to your character as normal, but in the tree screen is an option to refund your entire tree. That option can be exercised until you either 1) use it, 2) assign a new point, or 3) use a normal singular refund point.

-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Aug 12, 2014, 7:21:21 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
PhobosAnomaly wrote:

If your current tree is invalidated by the changes (as pretty much every single witch will be), you log on to a blank tree and all points available.

If your current tree is not invalidated (that is, none of the nodes you selected changed) you log on to your character as normal, but in the tree screen is an option to refund your entire tree. That option can be exercised until you either 1) use it, 2) assign a new point, or 3) use a normal singular refund point.

Thanks for the info
Memento Mori
You should change the tree to support dedicated builds.

There are too many prerequired nodes before the wanted ones.
If I want to build a pure dmg, or speed, or ele, or crit build, I'm still forced to take so many nodes that are totally useless for me.

It's like having +hit rate and +crit rate bonus nodes on the path leading to resolute technique: DO NOT WANT DO NOT NEED! GTFO MY FACE!

Look at the fencing cluster, 24% more dmg, 10% accuracy, 3% speed, 40% crits, wtf man make up your mind! Stop forcing mediocre cluster options on us, give us dedicated choices!

All the +10 attribute stepping stone nodes (auxillary) are stupid too, they should be white, and when a player invests a point in them, he gets to choose from dex/str/int ! That is a good design.

Make some pure clusters, that focus on only 1 thing, or a solid mix of 2 or 3 mods.
For example more dmg, one way in, must invest 6 points to get all nodes, 6th being the main node. +10, +10, +20, +30, +40, +50 % dmg for example, no speed, no armor, no hitrate, no life, no bullshit mixed in with it.

Or another example of a 6node cluster, +10% global crit chance/ +3% attack speed/ +20% crit dmg multiplier for the first 3 nodes, then raised to 20/5/30 for the next 2 nodes and the main node gives 80%/10%/50%
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Quantume on Aug 12, 2014, 9:21:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info